Event Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy - S25 - winner pg. 15

Remove this Banner Ad

it's for posting, not podcasting.

It clearly isn't with this list though.

What do Haydo, Dingster and Ant Bear actually do to be considered good posters?

vNlO3ti.gif

SEASON 24 RANK: - | CLUB: Coney Island Warriors

Rarely does a poster come into the league in their first season and make as much of an impact as the Season 25 EKA Medalist BLERN. As the leader of a pack of a highly impressive rookie class BLERN was the quintessential everywhere man in the Sweet FA, literally posting in almost every match thread and building a strong rapport in the wider league. His activity is only matched by his quality and creativity and in no way diluted as he still 56 posts a week in Warriors match threads.

BLERN certainly wasn't the shy type of rookie. He burst onto the scene and did things his way bringing refreshing new concepts to the league's media that showcased his creativity including; a Challenging Punishment Challenge that pitted players against one another and the loser was at the total mercy of the winner - a concept inspired by some punishments dished out by a sadistic maniac in a position of power, and a fanfiction about escaping Dragon Island featuring many of the league's beloved characters. It's not often that a new poster immediately elevates themselves to Top 10 Poster status in their very first season but in BLERN's case it is certainly justified.

Season 25 Highlights

- Season 25 EKA Medal
- All-SFA Half Back Flank
- Considered a role model for Season 26 Rookies

In The Media

Congrats mate, well deserved recognition right here.

I challenge anyone to actually link me to a single post from any of them that is funny.

League has been sterged.

funny doesn't mean good posting.
You're not very funny but you made my list.

This isn't about you BRAB.

Nobody has actually explained how they are good posters.

You literally couldn't keep the tepid personalities of the furies in check. So don't @ me please.

I challenge anyone to actually link me to a single post from any of them that is funny.

League has been sterged.
I mean it was pretty funny when Haydo didn’t nominate EJW for All SFA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Half Back we're shutting it down, BRAB said Van Dyke was funnier when he did this four seasons ago.
Don't remember this.

Probably because I was in hibernation 4 seasons ago...

Anyway, Van Dyke is probably a chump and we'll do it 10x better than him.

funny doesn't mean good posting.
You're not very funny but you made my list.

So you've got nothing for me? Ok.

On another note

Good to see xenxen make an appearance. The whole cult is almost here.

klvGGYM.png

SEASON 24 RANK: 18 | CLUB: West Coast Wonders

Continuing on his steady progression since winning the EKA in Season 23, Elton Johns Wig has developed into one of the most prominent personalities in the league in his third season. Making a move to his third club, the Sweet's resident wine connoisseur has thrived both in and out of match threads averaging 70 in them while maintaining a good presence in the media, podcasts and public service.

Elton generally has a relaxed style but doesn't mind a bit of biff and stirring of the pot as seen with his Meltin' with Elton media thread. He is an excellent and well rounded poster who can have laugh while also able to shoot from the hip at any opposition looking to take him and his team on. A prime example of this in Season 25 is PhenomenalV1 throwing down the gauntlet for a challenge to him only to end up accepting Elton's superiority. Well done to Elton Johns Wig on a fantastic season.
Season 25 Highlights
- Moral All-SFA Selection
- Comprehensive ownage of PhenomenalV1 in his own challenge
In The Media

This league doesn't exist to make friends, call him a campaigner.

Unless you're part of the cult noobz identified. They clearly don't get by on good posting! Zing!

klvGGYM.png

SEASON 24 RANK: 18 | CLUB: West Coast Wonders

Continuing on his steady progression since winning the EKA in Season 23, Elton Johns Wig has developed into one of the most prominent personalities in the league in his third season. Making a move to his third club, the Sweet's resident wine connoisseur has thrived both in and out of match threads averaging 70 in them while maintaining a good presence in the media, podcasts and public service.

Elton generally has a relaxed style but doesn't mind a bit of biff and stirring of the pot as seen with his Meltin' with Elton media thread. He is an excellent and well rounded poster who can have laugh while also able to shoot from the hip at any opposition looking to take him and his team on. A prime example of this in Season 25 is PhenomenalV1 throwing down the gauntlet for a challenge to him only to end up accepting Elton's superiority. Well done to Elton Johns Wig on a fantastic season.

Season 25 Highlights

- Moral All-SFA Selection
- Comprehensive ownage of PhenomenalV1 in his own challenge

In The Media

Great song, got my 5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back