Society/Culture Lauren Southern & Stefan Molyneux Australian tour

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah he's the one trying to ban Cinderella. Oh wait....

991443AC-C445-47D6-ABF8-7783076AEB25.png

Imagine being this triggered that you make a one hour video about a movie made for kids.

Do either of these two pose a bigger threat of inciting violence or hatred than Pauline Hanson?

Are you saying he didnt say it and have those avowed white nationalists on his show etc?

Come on. Dudes a racist. He's co-opted white nationalism now (along with 'mens rights movement' etc and other bullshit) to appease... well, people like you.

As long as youd pay equal attention if I ever quoted Breitbart or those other sites you seem to know a lot about.

How do you respond to the evidence that he is promoting biological racism?

You asked for the evidence and it was provided.

You can use your free speech rights to formulate a response.

My free speech LOL get over it precious.

I don't support racists.

I reckon you'd love these 2 gaining entry, you could go to a protest, might fill one of your days..

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh she's the one who does these 'expose videos' where she says something, the person being 'owned' looks quizzically and asks her to move on because she's holding up the line, then she runs to the people who pay her to say what they think telling them how destroyed they got.

Her and her mate can **** right off.
Sounds like how my 9 year old debates, yells at his siblings that they "got wrecked" and they look at him confused.

He openly pushes theories of biological racism. He's even happy to have a fireside chat with white nationalists and flog each other off about their superiority.

Stop talking about free speech; if the people who support this, they should have the courage to freely admit it. Stop talking about freedom of speech.
That's how the far right have tried to justify their events, they've reimagined themselves as warriors for free speech fighting vainly to keep the leftist hordes at bay. They've got victim envy.

“We additionally thank the Australian media for raising the issue of freedom of speech. We also appreciate the government processing the applications on their merits instead of personal politics, if belatedly.”

Translation: "We thank the media for the FREE publicity."

LOL tremendous use of the media there. Like the loony left, the media are their own worst enemy and get sucked in every time.

At the end of the day, a clear win for Freedom Of Speech.

That's how the far right have tried to justify their events, they've reimagined themselves as warriors for free speech fighting vainly to keep the leftist hordes at bay. They've got victim envy.
People you looney left push as far right most are just people with basic conservative values!

As you loons seen them a threat to your utopian life style!

People you looney left push as far right most are just people with basic conservative values!

As you loons seen them a threat to your utopian life style!

Translation: "We thank the media for the FREE publicity."

LOL tremendous use of the media there. Like the loony left, the media are their own worst enemy and get sucked in every time.

At the end of the day, a clear win for Freedom Of Speech.

Two Platonic intellects levitating above us all issuing their analysis.

A spokeswoman for the Department of Home Affairs previously said people with controversial views are vetted.

“For visitors who may hold controversial views, any risk they may pose will be balanced against Australia’s well-established freedom of speech and freedom of beliefs, among other relevant considerations,” she said.
AND freedom of beliefs. If you don't like what someone is saying, you are free to disagree, argue, and protest. This is the Australia I know and love.

I'd like to thank Jordan Peterson and the IDW for upholding our right to free speech.

AND freedom of beliefs. If you don't like what someone is saying, you are free to disagree, argue, and protest. This is the Australia I know and love.
Of course there will be protests.

I'd like to thank Jordan Peterson and the IDW for upholding our right to free speech.
No. They only talk to each other and have no bearing on public policy.

Of course there will be protests.

No. They only talk to each other and have no bearing on public policy.
I'm dissapointed by your lack of use of the terms "nazi" and "fashy incel" in recent days. I hope for it every time I click this thread in particular, but nothing :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back