No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 69 - Where we dump all the off topic crap from other threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've been sending food and blankets into the cave for days now. How hard is it to send in air masks, hitch them to a rope and haul the little campaigners out of there
not quite that simple

Yeah hadn't been watching the coverage up until then. Didn't realise how far in they were

It’s pretty crazy they’ve managed to get anybody out so relatively unharmed looking at this

Kit Kats!!!!

Anyone pinches my kit kats there would be hell to pay! :D

He's about to become a father. Imagine all those expenses.

Do you really think he can just throw money at a new Kit Kat?

We don't even know the flavour or size.

A conundrum indeed.

You know what Michaels really should do?

Buy a snickers bar

then when she gets angry, he can give her the snickers bar and be all like "you're not yourself when you are hungry"

:D

You know what Michaels really should do?

Buy a snickers bar

then when she gets angry, he can give her the snickers bar and be all like "you're not yourself when you are hungry"

:D
Do you want Michaels to get a divorce? Or to tempt his wife to renege on their deal and make their first born a Hawthorn supporter??????

Who a kid barracks for (assuming they will like footy) comes down to three things I reckon.

Who their mates support.
How successful the team is.
And if they follow a team that their parents do, how the parent pitches the team.
None of the above.

It all hinges on what the child's favourite animal is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who a kid barracks for (assuming they will like footy) comes down to three things I reckon.

Who their mates support.
How successful the team is.
And if they follow a team that their parents do, how the parent pitches the team.

Not in my family. Pitch not required. My son had two choices.

One of them involved washing my car every week for 10 years.

lol how does VCAT work here , my brother in law been suing a builder for 2 years after the builder didn’t build his 3 duplexes properly , VCAT rules in fav of the builder even after 4 Diff professional and experts in there chosen fields said the places weren’t built properly and have faults etc . VCAT member says and I quote “ everything seems to work ok “ . Just unbelievable . FMD

If your parents both support the same team, or one of them doesn't care, then there is no choice.
They take you to the footy, and you go for your team or you don't go.

Neither of my parents gave a s**t.

In fact my dad is a collingwood supporter and he didn't want any of his kids to support them haha

Can anybody help?
I've met a Bigfooty Tiger supporter a few time. He is an older and bigger bloke with olive skin and no hair (I think). Was on the #eco bandwagon.
rfctiger74, Heisenberg_ we've met him a few times before.
Do you guys remember his username?
I hope he is well as I haven't seem him post for ages.

Can anybody help?
I've met a Bigfooty Tiger supporter a few time. He is an older and bigger bloke with olive skin and no hair (I think). Was on the #eco bandwagon.
rfctiger74, Heisenberg_ we've met him a few times before.
Do you guys remember his username?
I hope he is well as I haven't seem him post for ages.
Not sure do you mean wegetpumped?

BT said that Jack was trying to create a free kick.........................of course the ump called play on
Dhy1mxKV4AAzeAY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back