Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 10, 2003
C. Ling > Fabio
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtics, Storm, Victory
Hi all,
Here is the latest podcast. Episode three where we discuss the game against the Blues, our favorite Hall of fame inductee Matthew Scarlett moments, our thoughts on the changes made for this weeks game against the suns and our tips for the game.

Audio Podcast will be up shortly!

Last edited:
Just my 2c but when the first bit of content is a launch into a diatribe about how “I just don’t like Chris Scott” I couldn’t invest any time in it sorry.

Good luck with it. :thumbsu:

Just my 2c but when the first bit of content is a launch into a diatribe about how “I just don’t like Chris Scott” I couldn’t invest any time in it sorry.

Oh dear, really? That’s disappointing Scott has been excellent this year. Sure I don’t enjoy the mind games, lack of injury updates, late changes and lack of media department but they’re not Scott’s fault. The way he’s coached and the development of players has him in the best coaches for he year.

Thanks for your input. However you will find that if you get past the first point, that the second presenter explains why Chris Scott is a super coach. We discussed the three main topics that seem to be on Geelong Supporters minds, Chris Scott, Tom Hawkins and Gary Ablett. I actually love Chris Scott and put forward reasons why it is silly not to. Appreciate the input though. Please give it a try to the end.

Bri

Oh dear, really? That’s disappointing Scott has been excellent this year. Sure I don’t enjoy the mind games, lack of injury updates, late changes and lack of media department but they’re not Scott’s fault. The way he’s coached and the development of players has him in the best coaches for he year.

Chris Scott seems to polarise the Geelong supporters. Both of us have different views on him and present them. I actually love him and present why everyone else should to. Would appreciate if you checked it out and let us know your thoughts.

Bri

Thanks for your input. However you will find that if you get past the first point, that the second presenter explains why Chris Scott is a super coach. We discussed the three main topics that seem to be on Geelong Supporters minds, Chris Scott, Tom Hawkins and Gary Ablett. I actually love Chris Scott and put forward reasons why it is silly not to. Appreciate the input though. Please give it a try to the end.

Bri
Totally agree. It more just feedback on the way you structure it. You need to ease your way into such a polarising topic or you’ll turn half your audience off immediately.

Totally agree. It more just feedback on the way you structure it. You need to ease your way into such a polarising topic or you’ll turn half your audience off immediately.
Thanks for feedback. We know not everyone will agree with everything we say (haha). Did you give it another go? If people still don't like Chris Scott after I present the facts, then I don't know what will sway them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I wanted to hear CS get a spray I’d read the thread..

I agree with what CE was inferring. The opinion is fine but you could have the next podcast in the world and people might miss it after turning off in the first 30 secs.
And that’s only my thoughts so it don’t make it right.

Will finish listening the rest of it tomorrow
Go Catters

If I wanted to hear CS get a spray I’d read the thread..

I agree with what CE was inferring. The opinion is fine but you could have the next podcast in the world and people might miss it after turning off in the first 30 secs.
And that’s only my thoughts so it don’t make it right.

Will finish listening the rest of it tomorrow
Go Catters

Totally agree. But it was the pilot, and we wanted to let everyone know where we stood on those topics first. I think the Scott haters are silly actually, and there are plenty out their that hate him, so you are up against it to start with!!!! plenty of Hawkins haters too and those that disagree with bringing Ablett home.

On this episode we discuss what went wrong against the bombers, our concerning ruck situation, out thought on changes for the week and our tips for this weeks game against the blues.

Few different formats to watch it on. Feedback again welcome!!

YouTube

Podbean Podcast app
https://gfcscratchingpost.podbean.com/e/gfc-scratchingpost-episode-2/

Hi all,

Here is our latest podcast. We talk about the matchups on Buddy, review the game and have a quick chat about the game against the crows.

Thanks for your support,

Cheers,

Bri

Please use the master thread ( this one) for all updates.
Do not start a new thread for each podcast.

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back