Where's the Adelaide seek clarification from Umpires thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

FastLane

Club Legend
Jul 15, 2012
club tropicana
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
#TEAMWHAM
Watched last nights game- umpires were absolutely pathetic- saw Geelong get about 3/4 goals from non-paid or rubbish frees, lots of soft ones around the ground and Crows denied a few clear frees that woudl have resulted in goals.

I dont care about number of frees in the end- any neutral who watched that game would have seen the clear bias- for all the Essendon sooks- watch this game and you will realise what really bad umpiring is.

It seems umpires hate Sloane - and love Ablett

Kept Cats in it.

Thankfully, Crows class prevailed and Cats were exposed as pretenders and sooks.

Watched last nights game- umpires were absolutely pathetic- saw Geelong get about 3/4 goals from non-paid or rubbish frees, lots of soft ones around the ground and Crows denied a few clear frees that woudl have resulted in goals.

I dont care about number of frees in the end- any neutral who watched that game would have seen the clear bias- for all the Essendon sooks- watch this game and you will realise what really bad umpiring is.

It seems umpires hate Sloane - and love Ablett

Kept Cats in it.

Thankfully, Crows class prevailed and Cats were exposed as pretenders and sooks.

Because after a win there's less feeling of being cheated by umpires. And it's swings and roundabouts. Crows have been favoured a few times this year, so no use complaining.

you know, I don't really care which team is favoured each week by the umpires... What I really care about is consistency. Consistency of the umpires to ensure that if a free is paid for incorrect disposal for one team, then it is paid for the other team exactly the same.
Numerous times in last nights game, the calls, and non calls, by the umpires were for and against both teams.

Consistency of umpiring calls is the number one problem!

you know, I don't really care which team is favoured each week by the umpires... What I really care about is consistency. Consistency of the umpires to ensure that if a free is paid for incorrect disposal for one team, then it is paid for the other team exactly the same.
Numerous times in last nights game, the calls, and non calls, by the umpires were for and against both teams.

Consistency of umpiring calls is the number one problem!

Bingo!

Because after a win there's less feeling of being cheated by umpires. And it's swings and roundabouts. Crows have been favoured a few times this year, so no use complaining.
there was some stinkers last night but there has been other games where Adelaide has got the rub of the green

swings and roundabouts, I guess, but the umps should be full time and Troy Pannell should eat s**t and never touch a football again

Swings and roundabouts is the biggest excuse ever and not one that should be used to vindicate poor performance.

Who the hell wants to ever lose a game because of s**t umpiring snd be told 'oh dont worry, swings and roundabouts, one day youll win because of s**t umpiring'

Maybe lets just fix s**t umpiring.

The fact that winning, in spite of s**t umpiring, means we dont care that the umpiring was s**t just allows it to fester.

Clubs need to ask the questions win, llose or draw.

Swings and roundabouts is the biggest excuse ever and not one that should be used to vindicate poor performance.

Who the hell wants to ever lose a game because of s**t umpiring snd be told 'oh dont worry, swings and roundabouts, one day youll win because of s**t umpiring'

Maybe lets just fix s**t umpiring.

The fact that winning, in spite of s**t umpiring, means we dont care that the umpiring was s**t just allows it to fester.

Clubs need to ask the questions win, llose or draw.

None of those posts you quoted contradict what you are saying

Remove this Banner Ad

Back