Game Day Round 17 Hawks v Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 tackles for the quarter so far get fair dibkum boys if u wanna play finals.

Why do we always start games playing short passes, maintaining possession ?Then we come out after half time and take the game on looking like a different side.

I bloody love Jags game today, tough in and under and working well in clearances

"Tough penalty" my arse. He was caught dead, dragged the ball back in after the whistle and held on to it. Exactly what 50m penalties are there to prevent.

Exactly. The penalty has to be harsh otherwise players would take professional frees to time waste like in other sports. The whole point is that it's so harsh that players have no option but to not time waste.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thirteen ... thirteen ... thirteen?

I was there for that game and it was great to watch. Can't recall much since then that was enjoyable, though. I got out of the habit of driving up the midlands death-trap when my son was born in early '15. Watching these games on TV since then I haven't seen much of anything that makes me want to go back up there.

It's a big open ground, this is two games in a row where the conditions have been pretty good (dry, little wind) but we're still playing atrocious football and horrible in front of goal. Playing the sides we play down there in those conditions on that ground we should be playing attractive clean footy and winning by a lot. But it just ends up being this frustrating crap and we end up eeking out an ugly win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back