Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 51 78.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else getting confused by Brisbane wearing Hawthorn colours and Hawthorn wearing pink? I keep thinking Brisbane are hawks just because if the colours.. And the fact they are winning I guess.

Anyone else getting confused by Brisbane wearing Hawthorn colours and Hawthorn wearing pink? I keep thinking Brisbane are hawks just because if the colours.. And the fact they are winning I guess.
The hawthorn colours make me want to break out some sparkle and rub up and down against a pole.

I am yet to see a 30+ disposal game where every touch has counted for something. It's one of footy's greatest myths that only some of these big ball getters stat pad - they all do. Not intentionally. But there is always a cheap mark and kick, and a nothing handball in congestion, and so on. It's the way footy is. Watch Gary Ablett, Rory Laird, Tom Mitchell, Matt Crouch, Patrick Cripps etc - they all get a lot of good touches, but also a lot of nothing touches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On what ******* planet is that a free kick. Had he even completely taken possession of the ball when tackled?

There have a been a few iffy ones today but that was htb all day. It looked like he didnt have possession bc the second he had it he used an arm to try and swat away the tackle. Then he dropped it.

Back