Rumour Brendon Bolton on his last chance

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly that rumour wasn’t true. But geez Bolton has got to be worried.
Agreed.
Who could do any better with the cattle they have?
His interview last night was the first time ive heard him mumble and speak indistinctly.
Doesnt mean hes getting sacked but gee there seems to be no improvement in some pkayers and some players gathering statistics.

His interview last night was the first time ive heard him mumble and speak indistinctly.
Doesnt mean hes getting sacked but gee there seems to be no improvement in some pkayers and some players gathering statistics.
Supporters want to see improvement. So far five games behind last year. And a fair bit of percentage. Things not looking good for him.

Won’t get sacked but the Blues need to show some signs of improvement. They don’t look like kicking a winning score at the moment.
When one of the worst teams has the most injuries (and to key players) you get the outcome we have now.

Sam Rowe coming off an acl at the start of the year has had to be our everywhere man when most thought he'd be delisted.

If anyone's getting sacked it's our physio/sport scientist/injury management team.

Won’t get sacked but the Blues need to show some signs of improvement. They don’t look like kicking a winning score at the moment.
He'll get to coach next year, no doubt.

Don't think he can survive another year like this though.

I know a lot of people love to kick Carlton because they're down and have been for ages but to sack Bolton after this year is probably a bit unfair. The injury toll shouldn't be overlooked. Sides like Adelaide and GWS have had similar tolls and looked pretty crap with so many key players missing and Carlton simply don't have the talent or experience to cover and remain competitive. I'm still not entirely sold on their rebuild but this year is just too blurry to be able to objectively judge and the coach can't really take the fall for a horrid injury toll.

I know a lot of people love to kick Carlton because they're down and have been for ages but to sack Bolton after this year is probably a bit unfair. The injury toll shouldn't be overlooked. Sides like Adelaide and GWS have had similar tolls and looked pretty crap with so many key players missing and Carlton simply don't have the talent or experience to cover and remain competitive. I'm still not entirely sold on their rebuild but this year is just too blurry to be able to objectively judge and the coach can't really take the fall for a horrid injury toll.

Yep - you can't say to a coach - we are going to recruit you to oversee a full list rebuild, cut 42 players, trade out some senior players with currency to load up on draft picks and then sack him in the third year because we aren't winning games. Would be totally unfair on the guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back