2nds Geelong Cats 2018 VFL Season - Tom Atkins B&F Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Totally agree but the irony is if he takes 2 or 3 of those close to goal marks he probably kicks 2 and keeps his spot
Fine line sometimes, at least he got his hands on it so his positioning was ok
Yeah but he can’t catch it. It’s not a one off or caused by nerves. in all his games he has shown horrible touch which means his good positioning is pointless as he can’t one grab. it’s likely due to eye problems. if they are not fixable then he probably will never catch them. rumours suggest they tried to fix his eyes in the offseason but failed.

I care. If your completely competent and confident in what your doing you never feel the need to lie or cover anything up.
Makes me think If we really know what we're doing medical wise.
Good for you. Makes SFA difference.

Damn straight. Doesn't mean I have to enjoy being fed bullshit though.
Good for you also if you dont mind it.
It's also unconfirmed. So feel free to shoot from the hip without categorically knowing the facts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So he missed the last two games due to another hamstring injury and only missed two games. Shocked to be sitting here.

Not shocked at the bullshit we've been fed either. It's time for change.

except for the fact GHS is a list clogger and Constable has significant potential.

clubs give games to kids ahead of more established/better performing players all the time.

Some clubs can afford to give kids games ahead of established good players- but it's a luxury we can't afford right now.

So he missed the last two games due to another hamstring injury and only missed two games. Shocked to be sitting here.

Not shocked at the bullshit we've been fed either. It's time for change.
Faaarken oath. This club has gone down hill fast in many ways despite now being debt free.
We dont even have competent medical staff.
They tell lies and cover things up because their hopeless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back