Official Team Thread Mt Buller Demons - Season 26 Team Thread - Congratulations Manangatang S26 Deestroy Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

105kg? Why haven’t you got our players that are in the best shape playing in the guts Yakker you idiot?
It’s a preseason match. The run one side for round one will look nothing like this. As if I’d put a rookie at FF in a real game

B27BAF6F-1FD9-418E-B906-5DD7E50ED73F.gif

It’s a preseason match. The run one side for round one will look nothing like this. As if I’d put a rookie at FF in a real game

View attachment 527211
Cracks and challenges appearing before the session starts is not a good sign of team unity. We at the furies would never question our captain in the public domain as we all respect and have the highest regard for this important role.
The team trusts and has fully bought into @NaturalDisasters vision; resulting in the Furies being the most successful, powerful and relevant club in the SFA today.

The greatest babysitter known to mankind
When babysitting it's vital that you remove the children from the location you found them, otherwise they'll be severely injured as the arena shrinks.

There is no sim. But strangely enough. Exactly like the SFA, BLERN is there to help all rookies become just as dominant a force as he is
Sounds lame

Hey guys. I haven't posted for a while because I got lured into playing werewolf. I just came in here now to let you all know that I've decided to retire

...from werewolf. Go the Demons! :)
Yeah i keep retiring from werewolf too. Only played like 6 games and have retired 3 times already

Yeah i keep retiring from werewolf too. Only played like 6 games and have retired 3 times already
I actually really enjoyed it and would have loved to have had a chance to play evil. But it took up too much of my time. If you're going to play it you really need to pay attention to what people are doing and saying.

I actually really enjoyed it and would have loved to have had a chance to play evil. But it took up too much of my time. If you're going to play it you really need to pay attention to what people are doing and saying.
I can do that. But i cant shutup. So i always get accused of being evil despite never being evil. Its in everyones best interest if i dont play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Qooty Commentary File - QOOTY (Quick Footy) Version 10.5
Qooty Website - http://qooty.footypedia.com

Match commencing shortly ... MBD v GUM

Rich (BB code):
                       GUM
Headless                    Van_Dyke                 deaneus
MattWriting                 WaLkEr_ThE_StAr          GWBogan

brucetiki                   cats2rise                RodneyDangerfield
Jivlain                     Quivorir                 neal09

Proper Gander               TheDarkDwarf             sausageroll
DERO                        hotkorma                 jmoo wan