Votes: 17 29.8%
  • West Coast

Votes: 39 68.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't the Tigers not won an interstate game in like 400 days?? Weren't you gifted a flag by not being forced to play away when you weren't ahead on the ladder in a QF??

But yeah, we are pretenders because we lost to a clearly very good side...

Pretenders don’t win flags silly

I hate to stick up for Collingwood - but calling a team 'pretenders' because they beat worse teams, then lost to a better team isn't football analysis; it's just angsty shitstirring. Don't sink to football journalism lows.

But it’s factually correct. It’s clearly a higher standard of accuracy than the puff piece HS shite churned out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally I am impressed with the way Collingwood have been playing. Don’t quite understand the need for opposition supporters to kick a team when they are down but eh. Last year Collingwood were for most of the season a basket case. This year they will make finals. Regardless of how overhyped they may or may not be, it has been a huge turn around.

Personally I am happy for them.

But it’s factually correct. It’s clearly a higher standard of accuracy than the puff piece HS shite churned out
What are they pretending to be? Don't know that I've heard any talk about finals coming out of Collingwood. Even if they were 'pretending' to be a team around 4th best in quality this year, not really sure how today changes that.

Lots of tiger posters... are they slightly worried?

Don’t mistake laughter for worry.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Back