MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL thread: 2018 Edition: Weighed in the balance, who will be found wanting?

Remove this Banner Ad

what is the best result for us and our finals chances today with Swans vs north?
Both have their positives and negatives I think. A North win lets us stay 5th, but separates us by percentage with another team. Swans win and we drop to 6th but are the only team on 10 wins.

I'm going for North personally, would prefer to be higher on the ladder, and our percentage is basically an extra point that will keep us separated from most teams anyway.

There were a few players getting around the area last night
They could have been finishing at the swan hotel, few of melb boys went to Kenrick lamar.
Hoges, Petrecca went.

Might explain why Curnow, Isaac smith were out too
Curnow was with Hoges and Petracca at the concert

Just ran into charlie curnow at the kebab shop on thw corner of swan and church in richmond.
Hes pretty tall.
Didnt belive it was him at first, thought it was someone else that looked a lot like him.

Then 5 minutes later saw Isaac Smith leaving a 7/11 next to this kebab shop.
Hahaha I've ran into him there so many times. Bloke loves a beer. Remember seeing him in the Percy Beames on ANZAC Day the first year he was at Carlton. Had 2 pints in his hand the entire time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fremantle v. Port is the worst half of football I've seen all year. That includes the shemozzle that was the 1st half Good Friday match.

15-13 at half time... what the firk is going on over there?

15-13 at half time... what the firk is going on over there?

Ross the boss has been in the lab and worked out an all new game plan that will make AFL house rush these new congestion rules thru before the end of the season... :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back