Ben Ronke

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m interested to know your reasoning.

Hayward is already excellent overhead and will only get better after a few more pre-seasons in the weight room. Should end up becoming a very explosive midfielder.

Hayward is already excellent overhead and will only get better after a few more pre-seasons in the weight room. Should end up becoming a very explosive midfielder.
Should become a really good forward but from what I've read Hayward didn't even play mids in juniors..Ronke has played mid. What Haywards tank like?

Rising star for round 8. Not sure he deserved it but oh well.
Jealous? Do you need to have a number of moderate games to get nominated like a lot of your clubs nominations?

HTF could they NOT give him the nomination on the back of that performance? If it was say, Bontempelli with that game, the media would be jizzing themselves over him! He was also very good in his debut game against Geelong at Kardinia Park as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jealous? Do you need to have a number of moderate games to get nominated like a lot of your clubs nominations?

HTF could they NOT give him the nomination on the back of that performance? If it was say, Bontempelli with that game, the media would be jizzing themselves over him! He was also very good in his debut game against Geelong at Kardinia Park as well.

Clearly making a joke was TODN.

Christ almighty.

Should become a really good forward but from what I've read Hayward didn't even play mids in juniors..Ronke has played mid. What Haywards tank like?
Has a good tank even on the back of interrupted pre-seasons. Was such a junior star as a forward he never got seriously tried as a mid. Hayward not only has endurance but is quick, evasive, courageous, great mark and footy brain, a heap of things you can't teach. He's a steal at pick 21.

Ronke was injured much of last year but impressed in the NEAFL this year. May never kick 7 again but will be a significant goal scorer given his natural talents and another with a footy brain.

After many years with none, we now have a number of outstanding small forwards who can also go through the midfield, we like what we're seeing develop, a lot of kids with a lot of talent!

Uh huh.

Ban yourself.

I'm not sure the Swans have had a player as exciting debut as Ronke for a long time. Don't get me wrong, we've got some great youngsters, but every time he goes near the ball it just looks like something will happen. Played completely out of his skin today!!!

I'm not sure the Swans have had a player as exciting debut as Ronke for a long time. Don't get me wrong, we've got some great youngsters, but every time he goes near the ball it just looks like something will happen. Played completely out of his skin today!!!

and I was not even expecting him to be this good as the reports we got from the NEAFL showed he was promising but nothing more than that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back