Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh_hawk

Club Legend
May 4, 2014
Paros
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi fellas.

Truly amusing watching you prematurely get excited. Don’t run away now.
Sold the farm to lose to the Paddle Pops... TWICE :$

Who is running anywhere old man dero?? I’m here and if that’s the best you got don’t reckon anyone will be running anywhere.

Josh_hawk

Club Legend
May 4, 2014
Paros
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Geeeez, no McEvoy, no Hawthorn.

Ablett, Joelle and Look at me, look at me and you’re 8th and fair to say your making up numbers as Tigers are going to topple the lot

They’re all pretty fine front runners even I’ll admit (apart from too much flopping and finger pointing and Gary’s near the end) but Scott can’t get them to gel. What’s the problem down there??

Josh_hawk

Club Legend
May 4, 2014
Paros
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hawthorn are in for another little period down the bottom of the table. You never know, you might get a few more high draft picks and another priority pick to give you a chance to rise up the ladder again. You have the worst youth in the comp.

You should get a job at the HUN with expert analysis like that.

Josh_hawk

Club Legend
May 4, 2014
Paros
AFL Club
Hawthorn
And you got belted by Richmond and Adelaide

#geewrongpretenders

giphy.gif

The guy can play there’s no doubt about it but why on earth does he flop like so. What a
lookk at me, look at me. Even you cats would have to say that’s fairly pathetic

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Joel Sookwood is a horrible commentator

Doesn't speak clearly nor make any sense. Must be all of that ducking going to his head!
Speaks a classless bogan, has a s**t voice and doesn't deliver anything vaguely intelligent - which sadly means he's a lock to become a full-time CH7 commentator after retiring. :huh:

Hodgey is a billion times more impressive behind the mic, really comes across as a natural.

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
Ablett, Joelle and Look at me, look at me and you’re 8th and fair to say your making up numbers as Tigers are going to topple the lot

They’re all pretty fine front runners even I’ll admit (apart from too much flopping and finger pointing and Gary’s near the end) but Scott can’t get them to gel. What’s the problem down there??
And so many injuries we've debuted 6 players this year, 5 of which played in the one team against the Swans.

Fair to say it's been a challenging season so far - but we're still in contention

Paging chefmeister Paging chefmeister Paging chefmeister Paging chefmeister Paging chefmeister
Paging chefmeister Paging chefmeister Paging chefmeister Paging chefmeister Paging chefmeister

Did someone get banned ? TISK TISK TISK!

Josh_hawk

Club Legend
May 4, 2014
Paros
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hasn't happened with Geelong, we're still contending and have been doing so since 2004. We also have the best win/loss ratio since the AFL became a national comp.

We also didn't miss finals the year after winning a premiership.

And if failing spectacularly in your book is making prelim finals then I'd really hate to see what you think of your owns clubs recent activities.

Hmm so you’re happy to use the introduction of the AFL and having best win loss ration but you still count those old premierships

You blokes are a bunch of clowns

Josh_hawk

Club Legend
May 4, 2014
Paros
AFL Club
Hawthorn
And so many injuries we've debuted 6 players this year, 5 of which played in the one team against the Swans.

Fair to say it's been a challenging season so far - but we're still in contention

Mate let’s call a spade a shovel here
Do you really think you’re in with a chance against Richmond??
Seriously?

Josh_hawk

Club Legend
May 4, 2014
Paros
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Did someone get banned ? TISK TISK TISK!

Didn’t know you could get banned for being such a bore of a poster that you make people fall asleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back