List Mgmt. 2018 Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need to keep bringing in kids, I don't believe in the draft necessarily but we don't have alot of young talent in the reserves. Alot of 21-24 crap. Tyson Bugg Wagner JKH Keilty Smith Weid Vince King Pedo etc.

Could delist all of those guys tomorrow and you would hardly notice aside from Casey dropping off.

We need to keep bringing in kids, I don't believe in the draft necessarily but we don't have alot of young talent in the reserves. Alot of 21-24 crap. Tyson Bugg Wagner JKH Keilty Smith Weid Vince King Pedo etc.

Could delist all of those guys tomorrow and you would hardly notice aside from Casey dropping off.

I mean we started doing that last year, Fritsch is only 21 and Baker turns 20 this year with Spargo/Petty both the normal age.

I mean we started doing that last year, Fritsch is only 21 and Baker turns 20 this year with Spargo/Petty both the normal age.

Baker and Petty are the only 2 young players on the list now that are exciting. I think we can afford to take some more Hunt like punts now on blokes.

Baker and Petty are the only 2 young players on the list now that are exciting. I think we can afford to take some more Hunt like punts now on blokes.

I think we will keep drafting kids anyway, we have enough mature bodies. Would love to invest in some high ceiling high risk small forwards, a lot of them are very talented but don’t alwahs work out due to the position being so difficult to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we will keep drafting kids anyway, we have enough mature bodies. Would love to invest in some high ceiling high risk small forwards, a lot of them are very talented but don’t alwahs work out due to the position being so difficult to play.

If a bloke named Rioli ever gets past one of our picks again I'll lose it.

So where’s Weids going?

Collingwood get Lynch and he’ll be competing for spots, GC will be dying for FF and will pay well (but who’d go there). Collingwood don’t get Lynch and he’d be a prime target for them.

He’s killing it in the Vfl and we can’t play him at risk of being too tall (I believe).

So where’s Weids going?

Collingwood get Lynch and he’ll be competing for spots, GC will be dying for FF and will pay well (but who’d go there). Collingwood don’t get Lynch and he’d be a prime target for them.

He’s killing it in the Vfl and we can’t play him at risk of being too tall (I believe).

Doubt he's going anywhere. At worst he remains developing for depth, he'll likely improve and increase in value if we do want to trade him or best case - he becomes a gun forward and Hogan a star chb..

Doubt he's going anywhere. At worst he remains developing for depth, he'll likely improve and increase in value if we do want to trade him or best case - he becomes a gun forward and Hogan a star chb..

I just can’t see how he’d want to stay now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back