Round 18 VC/ C

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont have the best loophole set up this week due to the schedele unless Gray is ruled out. So thinking of sneaky stab at Dusty this friday for VC. Not confident on it but if he does well I can set up my emergencies a lot better to cover late outs on top of Gray and Fyfe to avoid any donuts. Dusty seems to have turned a corner.

As for C it will go to Gawn against the weak cats ruck division. Danger same game would be a good option, as would Titch or Cripps who are also going head to head. Somehow feels easier to pick one when they arent playing each other lol. But gonna stick with Max.

Dont have the best loophole set up this week due to the schedele unless Gray is ruled out. So thinking of sneaky stab at Dusty this friday for VC. Not confident on it but if he does well I can set up my emergencies a lot better to cover late outs on top of Gray and Fyfe to avoid any donuts. Dusty seems to have turned a corner.

As for C it will go to Gawn against the weak cats ruck division. Danger same game would be a good option, as would Titch or Cripps who are also going head to head. Somehow feels easier to pick one when they arent playing each other lol. But gonna stick with Max.
Robbie will not be playing this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was knocked out cold.

Port will not risk him

He got knocked out by Gibbs in a sling tackle 3 years ago and missed the following week.

The rest of his team apparently sat the round out in protest.

(he had the bye, numnuts)

But agree he would be pretty unlikely to play this week.

Im going down the east this weekend and im praying that i get phone reception down there, im going have to devise a set and forget plan just incase im cut off from the outside world. I cant afford to lose my current rank after slowly working my way up near the top.

Atm im think the obvious one in Gawn into Titch all the Danger is tempting, he could have easily gone 180 last year if he didnt have them turn overs and miss a few goals.

Buddy VC anyone?

Thinking of rolling him into a safe 120+ C option like Gawn/Titch/Cripps, but seems a good opportunity not to pass up.
Not a bad idea vs an undermanned GC defence. Who is most likely to line up on the bud do ya reckon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back