2018 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have trades to burn then Freeman could make you $80k to help fund final/luxury upgrades

But it’s hard to see him as relevant for most
Even if he played this week, and the next two, it's AFTER round 19 before his price starts to change. Round 20 we're into the SC finals. Most people are either out of trades by then or only have one or two "break glass in case of emergency" trades left. To complete teams they would be better off trading in a $102k donut. At least it saves them $20k. From a SC perspective it would be much better if he didn't play at all this year now.

Even if he played this week, and the next two, it's AFTER round 19 before his price starts to change. Round 20 we're into the SC finals. Most people are either out of trades by then or only have one or two "break glass in case of emergency" trades left. To complete teams they would be better off trading in a $102k donut. At least it saves them $20k. From a SC perspective it would be much better if he didn't play at all this year now.
We are in furious agreement

Murphy yes
Narkle maybe
Sier i hope but doubt.
Lynch from the dogs is also looking gravy af, i brought him after only 1 game and he repaid the faith. Also brought in Sier on his debut week and he did his thing.

Also i thought Freeman was meant to play for the saints tonight, or did i read it wrong and he was back in the vfl after injury?

Darcy Cameron. 28 disposals, 43 hitouts, 10 marks, 5 tackles, 3 goals and 181 DT. Not even named in the best!!!! Clearly they don't rate him. Obviously I didn't see the game but on those stats alone, to not even be named in the 6 best players in the team, is somewhat astonishing.

Darcy Cameron. 28 disposals, 43 hitouts, 10 marks, 5 tackles, 3 goals and 181 DT. Not even named in the best!!!! Clearly they don't rate him. Obviously I didn't see the game but on those stats alone, to not even be named in the 6 best players in the team, is somewhat astonishing.

lol the other ruckman got in the votes for his team :D

They have lost the plot.

Longmire onviously did the votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4th best had 10 disposals, 5 tackles, no goals... Gotta just be a typo...

the fact that the photo they chose to use was at quarter time, does that mean that he carked it during the 2nd qtr?
They had to take the photo early, in case he broke down in the 2nd half :p:p.....but he's most likely to get a gig next week, under the "mercy" rule

Ahern making a late run for rookie of the year. If only Brad Scott didn't have this strange selection policy where he always plays rookies 8 weeks after they deserve to (see also; Will Walker, who debuted today).

A fun fact - Jack Petrucelle's price actually went backwards from a starting point of 117k this week, dropping to 113k.

Surely wouldn't be many players in SC history going backwards from the standard rookie floor price.
Yeah I doubt it. Relton Roberts never got that chance.

A fun fact - Jack Petrucelle's price actually went backwards from a starting point of 117k this week, dropping to 113k.

Surely wouldn't be many players in SC history going backwards from the standard rookie floor price.

Not quite backwards (has made 10k) but still a chance for LDU to finish up cheaper than his starting price if he plays another game or two.

ldu.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back