I was pushed out of Collingwood: Shaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Bokky’s new schtick is just making references to bulldogs not running and giving up when it gets tough.

Like the giants in a prelim final
I’m just curious as to why the mods have let this guy have multiple accounts. It’s not like he does a good job of disguising it.

Seems like most of the Shaw's have departed Collingwood on less than amicable terms.

The Shaw family have collectively contributed a lot to the Collingwood Football Club..... and football in general.
Kudos for that. :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

However from the outside looking in I always got the impression that The Shaw's had a belief of self entitlement and thought themselves bigger than the Club.

Talent footballing family, no doubt................. but the "nob / campaigner" gene seems to be dominant in their DNA.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I know is that as a Supercoacher Shaw in his prime kicks to himself after a point, and calling for the ball frantically in the other backpocket were a thing of beauty.

No-one but no-none has gathered more cheap SC points over the years than he. Old man Simpson goes close, but Shaw will always be the GOAT.

All I know is that as a Supercoacher Shaw in his prime kicks to himself after a point, and calling for the ball frantically in the other backpocket were a thing of beauty.

No-one but no-none has gathered more cheap SC points over the years than he. Old man Simpson goes close, but Shaw will always be the GOAT.

Joel Bowden :rolleyes:

loved shawry when he played for us but he thought his s**t didn't stink towards the end and behaved like a child, and wouldn't curb his behaviour

bucks was probably too strong at the time getting rid of any trouble makers in his view but at the same time shawry deserved his wack.

cant have ongoing bitter relationships.

best result for both parties
Dude, he was always an A-Grade scrote.

There's nothing wrong with admitting that you were prepared to turn a blind eye when was he was contributing to a winning team.

Joel Bowden :rolleyes:
You couldn't find a more contrasting pair of characters than Bowden and Heath Shaw: one was a player brought up in remote Aboriginal communities where his Dad had gone to teach after retiring from footy who was noted during his career for his devotion to social justice, the other is just a nob. Yeah, I know what your getting at, no doubt referring to the "basketball crap" game. And yes, he did end up with a hugely artificial stat - the biggest number of marks in a game as he and his brother Patrick played kick to kick in the backline. But that was a tactic to win the game - which it did, not to boost his personal stats.

I have a Heath Shaw drinking game whenever I watch GWS. You take a drink whenever he inexplicably kicks the ball out on the full. If the commentators say something along the lines of “That’s unlike Heath Shaw” you have to drink a shot. Guaranteed to have you legless by the end of the game.

I have a Heath Shaw drinking game whenever I watch GWS. You take a drink whenever he inexplicably kicks the ball out on the full. If the commentators say something along the lines of “That’s unlike Heath Shaw” you have to drink a shot. Guaranteed to have you legless by the end of the game.
He's won a Kevin Sheedy medal and AA selection with us, but yeah he does that.

I have always felt that Bux was jealous of premiership players.

Thats why he has shafted as many of them as he could
Meanwhile back in reality, far away from your fantasy land Jarryd Blair still plays for Collingwood.

He's won a Kevin Sheedy medal and AA selection with us, but yeah he does that.

Oh yeah, he’s still a top player. More than anything I find it funny that commentators still don’t recognise that he does it, despite it happening almost every single game he’s played for both the Pies and Giants.

Oh yeah, he’s still a top player. More than anything I find it funny that commentators still don’t recognise that he does it, despite it happening almost every single game he’s played for both the Pies and Giants.
OCD
It's always when he goes left with the kick in. Generally once a game. Still one if the best one on one defenders going around though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back