Official Team Thread East Side Hawks Season 26 Team Thread - Congratulations The Half Back, Biggie-est Cup Winner!!

Remove this Banner Ad

ANNOUNCEMENT TIME

Fellow Hawks, it is an honour to play and post alongside you all. I will be available for any and all graphic design for the upcoming season.
You want a banner done for your 50th game? Let me know. You want to see yourself as an AFL footballer wearing an ESH guernsey? Let me know. You want to see an ESH premiership medallion hanging around the next of a naked girl with giant cans? Let me and Nathan Broad know.

Much Love,
THB :hearts:
Yes please

Welcome to our neck of the woods Golumless, may we provide much aid in your forever-quest of seeking Golums.

Pray, what number shall we adorn ye with?

Hello all. I'll take 9 thanks.

Might want to alter your sig a touch as well ;)

That'll happen at some point. May have to get rid of that Noobz0r quote as well after this move.

I probably should have thought that through a tad better...

That'll happen at some point. May have to get rid of that Noobz0r quote as well after this move.

I probably should have thought that through a tad better...
Do you want to post a screenshot for posterity?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do I know you minnow?

You are pretty fantastic, even for a minnow... pls don't delist.

Hey Halfy. I look forward to us lighting up against the rather pathetic competition we'll face.
It will be an honour do so along side a quality person like yourself.

More random stats in the leadup to S26, how our current squad ranks all time for the East Side Hawks in each stat category:

upload_2018-7-17_13-42-38.png

Some lovely anomalies here:
  • The Jesus already ranked 5th all time in hitouts. Will probably be ranked 3rd after round 3.
  • vanders ranks 14th for free kicks for, and 25th for frees against. A result of the crazy sim program used in season 6.
  • The Filth Wizard is top 20 for games played for the club, but despite that 124th for marks.
  • The player missing from our current squad that ranks in the top 5 in most categories? Dagless

Hello former, and now current teammate.
giphy.gif

Hello Loonerty and fellow champion qootballers that are my current teammates at the Hawks. I would like to offer and official welcome from the Sweet FA's official wagering partner for Season 26, QrownBet.

We have released our odds for where you think your team will finish at the end of the year, as well as the head to head markets for round 1. If anyone is interested in placing a few cheeky bucks on something, just start a PM with kdavva74 and myself or tags us in your post anywhere on the SFA board. As a starting offer, everyone will be given $5000 to wager on whatever they want. If you are looking at individual odds for things like possessions/goals in a game, margin over/under, end of season awards (MM, All SFA, etc) just let us know and we will be able to provide individual markets for you.

Thank you all and happy gambling!

TEAM MARKETS HERE
ROUND 1 H2H HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back