Round 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good weekend for Tragics 2. Ave score of 2491 for the round. Up to 93rd overall. Some good league rankings this year.
Tragics 1 59th
Bigfooty div 4 18th
Bev Hills 64th
Bigfooty div 2 83rd
Bigfooty div 1 88th.

Now I know why I’m just making up the numbers in div 4, even in good weeks copping the odd reaming. Tragics 1 very even. Interesting, cheers for posting :thumbsu:

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

She’s a bit different, the new look. Wonder why they went for it. Probably much-requested functionality or something, but actually liked the old skin better.
Oh well.

She’s a bit different, the new look. Wonder why they went for it. Probably much-requested functionality or something, but actually liked the old skin better.
Oh well.

They seemed to have added in a lot more grey this arvo and toned down the bright white background on the desktop version. Starting to look more like the old theme. Hopefully they're working on fixing the mobile version so toxic comes back.

What dafaq is up with this format? Hate the mobile version.

Edit: and where dafaq are my team colors??
Its ****ed

Just using it now for the first time with more than 5minutes and its starting to burn off the images of Hurn from my eyeballs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its ******

Just using it now for the first time with more than 5minutes and its starting to burn off the images of Hurn from my eyeballs
My eyes hurt no bull. I don’t think I’ll be able to handle this

Smashed out a solid 2,591 and am now ranked 1,270 with 2 trades left.

Walters the campaigner prevented me from smashing the 2,600 mark, but am just thankful I avoided the major carnage. Selwood was the only other to score below 81, but i'll forgive him as it's more as case of Chumpion Data shafting him of points for what was a pretty solid game. Campaigners. :moustache:

Macrae was a welcome addition with 131, after sitting on my bench injured for the past 4-5 weeks, justifying me keeping the faith with him when others would have traded him out. Shuey again performed to expectations with a score of 129, after trading Fyfe to him with the intention of keeping him as a M9. On current form i'll be happy enough to keep him as M8. :fire:

My week went so well, even my bench players scored out of their anoos! Spargo (91), Ahern (84), Mihocek (81), Holman (74), Murphy (74)

Mitchell 159
Danger 158
Cripps 156
Oliver 136
Laird 133
Macrae 131
Gawn 131
Shuey 129
Hogan 123
Heeney 113
Smith 104
Savage 97
Lloyd 96
Nank 95
Sicily 94
Yeo 94
Coniglio 90
Mclean 90
Westhoff 88
Simpson 81

Selwood 71
Walters 64

Well i managed to pull an all time record score of mine out of my ring last weekend, all out for 2629. It would have been over 2700 if i had of benched Robbie Gray instead of Buddy for SP Billings, but it was always going to be Buddy or Heeney and atleast i got that call right. I jumped up 500 spots to 679th overall and won and top scored in all of my leagues.

All my premos did their thing and scored over 100 except for Simspon who was lowest scorer with 81, Sicily with 94, Savage with 97 and Mclean with 90. Also J kelly failed to tonne up again after bringing him in 2 weeks ago. He's due to go bang though if he can break the tag.

Special shout outs to Lukey Ryan who was on the verge of getting traded out ore Hurley or Lloyd but hes safe for now. Also Laird, Mitchell, Danger, Cripps, Goldy and Gawn all went off their d1cks, oh and lets not forget the main man SP J.Billings. The rest of my studs all went between 100-125.

Bring on this week and hopefully push into the top 500 for the first time. :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back