No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That was a spicy footy classified. Didn’t mind SOS giving Lloyd a clip on the way out
Haha that was gold , sos was pretty right , no other list manager has ever been on a footy show before, nice little return fire from Lloyd when sos mentioned there’s a few conflicts in footy

It was s**t , personal and a sign of weakness and inability to own up to or see self fault .
I'd doubt lloyd dictates who goes on the show.

But sos stating Lloyd is conflicted is true. At least sos fronted up to take a grilling. Lloyds brother. Where is he?

that sos interview was must watch thought he did quite well avoided the good questions and smacked the bad ones like an opening bat. he does have a point though they never bother with other list managers/recruiters lloydo didn't like being called out about never going hard on his brother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SOS is a ******* sook , I dislike Lloyd but hes right about the scums recruiting .

He is but if Lloyd is going to go hard on sos he should also apply the same standard to other bottom teams. Can’t remember Lloyd mentioning freo once

that sos interview was must watch thought he did quite well avoided the good questions and smacked the bad ones like an opening bat. he does have a point though they never bother with other list managers/recruiters lloydo didn't like being called out about never going hard on his brother.
All would get asked if their clubs and the list they built was going so s**t. He agreed to go on, should have been prepared to cop it .
Was akin to a boxer accepting a fight and then whinging when they wore one.

He is but if Lloyd is going to go hard on sos he should also apply the same standard to other bottom teams. Can’t remember Lloyd mentioning freo once

I’m pretty sure though it’s not Lloyd’s decision who goes on the show etc , and of course he won’t write about his freo as it is his brother etc .
End of the day I hate the scum and SOS just acted like an unprofessional baboon .

Post a screenshot of what you are seeing ill see what i can do.
Otherwise try logging out clear cookies, cache and history in the settings and then log on again
I cleared out all my cache and the results are when I hold the phone vertically it’s all fine , but when in a horizontal position it looks like my desktop with all the signatures beneath it. Is this normal?

All would get asked if their clubs and the list they built was going so s**t. He agreed to go on, should have been prepared to cop it .
Was akin to a boxer accepting a fight and then whinging when they wore one.
freo have been s**t suns are woeful nothing is said about who takes there picks

I’m pretty sure though it’s not Lloyd’s decision who goes on the show etc , and of course he won’t write about his freo as it is his brother etc .
End of the day I hate the scum and SOS just acted like an unprofessional baboon .

Well that’s a double standard. It ain’t judds show but sos came on.

Lloyd’s brother doesn’t have to come on but Lloyd has avoided criticising freos list management in the same way he goes after Carlton. Or any other team. Sos pointing out the conflict was more about Lloyd trying to make an issue out of sos’ conflict with his son at Carlton. Thought sos made the Point well and I always enjoy seeing Lloyd squirm. Can give it but can’t take it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back