Injury My Mental Health

Remove this Banner Ad

How are you going now Temploar, hoping everything is on the up and up

Not too bad mate just a bit disappointed that nothing today went as planned

Croatia lost the world cup and I'm half Croat.
Spent 3 hours in the hospital. Missed another appointment because of that.
No soccer program. No computer course. Haven't heard back from anyone.

Meh.
Just watching Netflix trying to think positive things.

Gotta wear a stupid splint for 2 weeks but at least they said the hand is healing nicely and I have use of 3 fingers now. My pinky is taped to my ring finger .

Not too bad mate just a bit disappointed that nothing today went as planned

Croatia lost the world cup and I'm half Croat.
Spent 3 hours in the hospital. Missed another appointment because of that.
No soccer program. No computer course. Haven't heard back from anyone.

Meh.
Just watching Netflix trying to think positive things.

Gotta wear a stupid splint for 2 weeks but at least they said the hand is healing nicely and I have use of 3 fingers now. My pinky is taped to my ring finger .

Why No Computer Course?

Why No Computer Course?

They never got back to me about enrolment details and the course started yesterday. Will give them a ring on Thursday.
Very busy tomorrow.

Went shopping today bought 2 new jackets, 2 pairs of jeans, socks, 2 hats, a fitbit and a soccer ball.

Better than gambling.

I got the heart rate up earlier by kicking the ball around my apartment. Everything's already broken anyway so I thought why the heck not haha

They never got back to me about enrolment details and the course started yesterday. Will give them a ring on Thursday.
Very busy tomorrow.

Went shopping today bought 2 new jackets, 2 pairs of jeans, socks, 2 hats, a fitbit and a soccer ball.

Better than gambling.

I got the heart rate up earlier by kicking the ball around my apartment. Everything's already broken anyway so I thought why the heck not haha

You could play betting Games on the Computer that you can play. Without putting any money on.;)

Yeah buying stuff you need is better use of your Money

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great To Hear. Love to hear how you go Mate Temploar

Pretty boring so far just waiting for Linux to install on my raspberry pi.
I've used Linux before so I shouldn't have much problem with this particular unit .

Pretty boring so far just waiting for Linux to install on my raspberry pi.
I've used Linux before so I shouldn't have much problem with this particular unit .

Why did you need to put Linux on a raspberry pi?

Well been about 10 Years since I did my Tafe Course

Why did you need to put Linux on a raspberry pi?

Well been about 10 Years since I did my Tafe Course

It's a version they want us to install called NOOBS which I assume is a user friendly version to teach us Linux.

It's a version they want us to install called NOOBS which I assume is a user friendly version to teach us Linux.

We did Linux but Teacher never taught us anything about it so I was Totally Lost when he just let us use it on our Own. Did a Bit of Ubuntu and Got bit of it but have not used it at Home.

What you going to do with the raspberry pi?

We did Linux but Teacher never taught us anything about it so I was Totally Lost when he just let us use it on our Own. Did a Bit of Ubuntu and Got bit of it but have not used it at Home.

What you going to do with the raspberry pi?

No idea haha I've been waiting for the operating system to install for over an hour now. The teacher insists its not stuck but it's been stuck on 96% for an hour.

I'm about to throw it against the wall lol

No idea haha I've been waiting for the operating system to install for over an hour now. The teacher insists its not stuck but it's been stuck on 96% for an hour.

I'm about to throw it against the wall lol

Might have to Start it Again.

Should you be Posting on BigFooty During Class;)

Might have to Start it Again.

Should you be Posting on BigFooty During Class;)

Teacher wasn't doing or saying anything.
People were playing mine craft.

A class full of like 15 students and nobody had any of their s**t working.

So just spent 4 hours doing nothing. Bigfooty is the least of my worries lol.

They gave me a new sd card to take home with the raspberry pi to try and get it working but I'm kinda pissed that nothing happened at all and now Im technically 2weeks behind but that class was just a rowdy mess.

Teacher wasn't doing or saying anything.
People were playing mine craft.

A class full of like 15 students and nobody had any of their s**t working.

So just spent 4 hours doing nothing. Bigfooty is the least of my worries lol.

They gave me a new sd card to take home with the raspberry pi to try and get it working but I'm kinda pissed that nothing happened at all and now Im technically 2weeks behind but that class was just a rowdy mess.

Sounds like when I was doing it especially in Diploma Networking. Did not say much and let us do what we Wanted. Some People Doing Work,Others Playing Games or what I did was download a lot there as I only had Dial Up/ADSL at Home so I just downloaded a Ton then. Thanks to Megaupload.

Though I learnt next to nothing and the Teacher gave us the Answers for Year End of Test so we all Passed

Did you had to buy the raspberry pi and SD Card?

Sounds like when I was doing it especially in Diploma Networking. Did not say much and let us do what we Wanted. Some People Doing Work,Others Playing Games or what I did was download a lot there as I only had Dial Up/ADSL at Home so I just downloaded a Ton then. Thanks to Megaupload.

Though I learnt next to nothing and the Teacher gave us the Answers for Year End of Test so we all Passed

Did you had to buy the raspberry pi and SD Card?

Yes I had to buy them technically but my housing worker funded everything including the course.

Yeah the environment is like year 7 high school ugh

If Australia wonders why they have a lack of skilled workers in technical areas they should really take a look inside their classrooms.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back