Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is a Zio-Con shill pure n simple.....They've had little trouble in getting Europe to hang themselves thus far, by enabling the EU to destroy all of their own Nation State Democracies......and they've even made a mess of Europe into the bargain, by flooding it will over 80 million refugees as a direct result & policy of their illegal & unconstitutional 16 years of ethnic Arab cleansing & Muslim destruction.....Their multi-Nat bankers have already bankrupted the Mediterranean states & put those nations into debt for generations to come.

If you think the Zio-Cons seriously give a s**t about Europe, then you & others here are most seriously mistaken.....They are looking to enslave & destroy Europe in squeezing it dry economically & in dumping all the mess they are making upon it also......Enforcing them to tighten the noose around their own necks, in cutting off both Russian & Iranian energy & fuel will be a piece of cake by comparison.

You all really do need a massive wake-up call to whats going down here.....The U.S is the NAZI fascist war-machine writ large......and until you all see it clearly, then you won't be able to recognize what's going on until it's too late...…And if Britain cannot leave the EU & thereby save Nation State Democracy & Europe from the Zio-Cons devious plans into the bargain, then it is already too late.

Finally....I like your NATO comments.....You are more right there than you realise.....Rather than it ending, Trump will be seeking to tighten the noose ever more; & these spineless European political shills will simply bend-over & take it up the angus.....Because all of May, Macron & Merkel, are bought & paid for shills of the Zio-Cons.
PR35, I am apologising, Putin is the smartest politician I have ever seen. Seriously!

What a performance, Trump will have no idea what just happened in that press conference. Wow, just Wow.

PR35, I am apologising, Putin is the smartest politician I have ever seen. Seriously!

What a performance, Trump will have no idea what just happened in that press conference. Wow, just Wow.

The proof will be in the pudding....Not in some made for TV farce.

The line in the sand was drawn some 2 years ago in Syria, where the Russians refused to bend to the no-fly-zone directive from Hilary.

The Ukraine still remains on fire & the U.S still continues on with it's economic sanctions against Russia, it's push of NATO up against Russias Eastern borders & it's continual destruction of Muslim countries for oil & booty.

Two murderers walk into a bar, both say they didn't do it... so they are not guilty then?

Also, that second part is incredibly disturbing. Trump wants to see what's on the DNC server? Idiot.

How come it's OK for him to see Putin (ex-KGB) on his own but not Mueller?

It makes absolutely no sense for Trump to be there and sit alongside Putin like this. Unless you're Putin.

With the undermining of the EU, both the direct attacks and by telling May and Macron to sue/leave, and shaking up NATO, there's no just way Trump isn't a puppet.

Trump's dirty money trail goes to Putin and Trump knows it.

It is pretty apparent that Putin has a video he could play.

I can tell by watching Trump - he looks scared and Putin looks supremely confident.

The USA, the UK and Russia are allies now in their joint desire to destroy the EU.
The sane and responsible peoples of Europe must fight back against this Axis of Evil to save peace and prosperity in Europe.

It's more than a pattern. It's a strategy.

What are the odds that Trump's interpreter is also Russian agent, and their discussion will focus on the next steps towards weakening Europe and dismantling American hegemony?

Those two evil scum have already between the two of them caused so much suffering for hundreds of thousands of innocent children and their parents.Other world leaders raise their voices about chemical weapons abuses but to no avail as these acts of genocide just keep happening with impunity.Now the world has to witness the sham of a world summit in Helsinki.Both these men should be held accountable for their crimes but instead their money and power shields them.It is a pity that there is no shield for the children who have separated from their parents.And what of the starving children in Syria?

It’s good to see that at least EU leaders have had the balls to tell Trump how it really is. It’s pleasing to have someone like Tusk speaking on our behalf, shame that May, Johnson and the Brexiters (and idiotic tinfoil hat like p35 whose stock standard replies are always Israel did this :rolleyes:) think that sucking up to Trump is the answer.

Last edited:
https://youtu.be/pTqyTkn0Uc
America is in a world of pain.
Trump will never admit russian meddling , because Narcissits are never wrong in their own eyes . It also implies a delegitimatising of his election victory.
Trumps behaviour at the press conference is mind boggling . His refusal to agree with his intelligence experts and say why would Russia get involved shows a man under pressure. Is that pressure external from the USA ?
Does Putin have something over him , the video?? Of him , his wife pre marriage , a child of his in a compromising situation .
Evidence of dodgy business deals?

The closer Mueller gets to Trump or his family , watch the man shows signs even more irrational behaviour. If there is a final set of indictments it will be Trump and ..... . Then watch the whole thing explode.

We certainly know who the apprentice was at The meeting and it was not Putin.

It is pretty apparent that Putin has a video he could play.

I can tell by watching Trump - he looks scared and Putin looks supremely confident.

The USA, the UK and Russia are allies now in their joint desire to destroy the EU.
The sane and responsible peoples of Europe must fight back against this Axis of Evil to save peace and prosperity in Europe.

It's more than a pattern. It's a strategy.

What are the odds that Trump's interpreter is also Russian agent, and their discussion will focus on the next steps towards weakening Europe and dismantling American hegemony?

Those two evil scum have already between the two of them caused so much suffering for hundreds of thousands of innocent children and their parents.Other world leaders raise their voices about chemical weapons abuses but to no avail as these acts of genocide just keep happening with impunity.Now the world has to witness the sham of a world summit in Helsinki.Both these men should be held accountable for their crimes but instead their money and power shields them.It is a pity that there is no shield for the children who have separated from their parents.And what of the starving children in Syria?

It’s good to see that at least EU leaders have had the balls to tell Trump how it really is. It’s pleasing to have someone like Tusk speaking on our behalf, shame that May, Johnson and the Brexiters (and idiotic tinfoil hat like p35 whose stock standard replies are always Israel did this :rolleyes:) think that sucking up to Trump is the answer.
I also would be very concerned if I lived in Palestine given the gang of three seem so close.

I am trying to absorb the press conference.

I wonder how he will spin this? President Buffon can’t go to any more rallies sayin Putin wanted Hillary to win after Putin’s comment.

Russia first America second.

That was bizarre. Trump is believing an ex-KGB agent who recently showed a video of nukes raining down on Florida, rather than listen to his own intelligence agencies. So the UK and Canada are bad guys but North Korea and Russia all good? No mention of Syria or Crimea. Surely even his hardcore base supporters must be asking questions over that conference.

He seems to have a real problem telling people what he thinks to their face. If it was like other meetings I'd say he'd spin it and have some harsh words for Putin over the next couple of days. But I think he's legitimately scared of him.

I also would be very concerned if I lived in Palestine given the gang of three seem so close.

I am trying to absorb the press conference.

I wonder how he will spin this? President Buffon can’t go to any more rallies sayin Putin wanted Hillary to win after Putin’s comment.

Russia first America second.

It says volumes about our present circumstances that, perhaps the most pertinent question concerning the meeting in Helsinki is how is it that the President of the United States can insist of having a private (secret) meeting with Putin, a meeting without witnesses, minders or reliable recording,not even his most trusty worthy associates. What is this a godfather movie?

Trump: "I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in the pursuit of politics".

This will truly go down as a quote for the ages.
What's the risk he's taking? Bending over and offering his corpulent arse up to Vlad won't make America great anytime soon.

He seems to have a real problem telling people what he thinks to their face.

Didn't seem to have a problem in the primaries or the general election. The left is running with this narrative because President Trump didn't tell Putin what the left wanted him to - he didn't give legitimacy to the Russian collusion narrative.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the risk he's taking? Bending over and offering his corpulent arse up to Vlad won't make America great anytime soon.
Taking the risk of being friendly toward Russia when half the world want him impeached for doing just that?

Funny that users of The Donald are accused of being Russian bots where their threads always appear organic. Then we get this on R Politics. Which country/organisation is behind it, I ponder?

d917f4e.png

Taking the risk of being friendly toward Russia when half the world want him impeached for doing just that?

Funny that users of The Donald are accused of being Russian bots where their threads always appear organic. Then we get this on R Politics. Which country/organisation is behind it, I ponder?

View attachment 528639

The simplest answer is usually the right one.

Trump is on the take & Putin has something on the PigOTUS.

Trump: "I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in the pursuit of politics".

This will truly go down as a quote for the ages.

Yes really...he is all for the pursuit of peace. :rolleyes: You have been reading from P35 manual of hate.

"In an interview with CBS News that aired Sunday, Trump described the European Union, a bloc of nations that includes many of America's closest allies, as a "foe."

Unbelievable. First he declares Canada a "national security threat," now the EU is a "foe.". Do tell what security threat does Canada pose to the US? This man sure knows how to burn through old allies and chum up to the worst on the planet. How long will it be before he claims he didn't say these things or he didn't mean it?

Trump meets with Putin, this thread explodes with conspiracy theories. I'm shocked to be sitting here.
And.....

Why did you leave out the part where he openly criticises his own departments investigations into collusion and side with the accused colluder simply cos he said he didn’t do it?

Didn't seem to have a problem in the primaries or the general election. The left is running with this narrative because President Trump didn't tell Putin what the left wanted him to - he didn't give legitimacy to the Russian collusion narrative.
He didn't have a problem because he was in a safe place then. A reflection too of the clowns in the Republican clown-car.

Hell, he couldn't even stand up to May when asked about his comments in an interview.

The bloke is a lightweight simpleton that's easily manipulated.

How much more evidence do you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back