Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

https://spectator.org/more-potemkin-indictments-from-helsinkis-would-be-saboteurs/
Ok this is what news looks like.
A US media and establishment undermining its legitimately elected President is unprecedented in the post war era.

Trump should have Rosenstein et al in cells charged and convicted of treason.

That it is these clowns threatening their president tells you exactly where America is today - a second rate country with a South American political culture.

The sooner the US and Europe stop pretending they run the world and get out of china’s way the sooner the entire world will be better off.
Question? Did you complain about the timing of the Hillary investigation just days before the election? If not you are a giant hypocrite.

Trump is a Zio-Con shill pure n simple.....They've had little trouble in getting Europe to hang themselves thus far, by enabling the EU to destroy all of their own Nation State Democracies......and they've even made a mess of Europe into the bargain, by flooding it will over 80 million refugees as a direct result & policy of their illegal & unconstitutional 16 years of ethnic Arab cleansing & Muslim destruction.....Their multi-Nat bankers have already bankrupted the Mediterranean states & put those nations into debt for generations to come.

If you think the Zio-Cons seriously give a s**t about Europe, then you & others here are most seriously mistaken.....They are looking to enslave & destroy Europe in squeezing it dry economically & in dumping all the mess they are making upon it also......Enforcing them to tighten the noose around their own necks, in cutting off both Russian & Iranian energy & fuel will be a piece of cake by comparison.

You all really do need a massive wake-up call to whats going down here.....The U.S is the NAZI fascist war-machine writ large......and until you all see it clearly, then you won't be able to recognize what's going on until it's too late...…And if Britain cannot leave the EU & thereby save Nation State Democracy & Europe from the Zio-Cons devious plans into the bargain, then it is already too late.

Finally....I like your NATO comments.....You are more right there than you realise.....Rather than it ending, Trump will be seeking to tighten the noose ever more; & these spineless European political shills will simply bend-over & take it up the angus.....Because all of May, Macron & Merkel, are bought & paid for shills of the Zio-Cons.
Seek mental help. Seriously.

Trump: "I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in the pursuit of politics".

This will truly go down as a quote for the ages.
A week ago, he accused Germany of being under Russian control and it being highly inappropriate. Nek Minnit….

“Donald Trump’s press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of “high crimes & misdemeanors.” It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump’s comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???”

Source: some random hippie uni student. sorry correction. It’s from a former CIA director.

And.....

Why did you leave out the part where he openly criticises his own departments investigations into collusion and side with the accused colluder simply cos he said he didn’t do it?
His own departments, who were busy texting each other about how they were going to prevent his presidency? The ones who haven't even analysed the server in question? You wonder why he's sceptical of those ones?

Many of you are using the word collusion instead of meddling. If you read the latest indictment, they reckon they could track down elite hackers placed all around the world and tell you what time they had their coffee break, how they paid for it, and the baristas name. Such detail, you think if these hackers were in direct contact with Trump, this wouldn't be known by now?

trump supporters should really be forced to spend a year in a dictatorship without rules of law so they learn why they should not be advocating it. clearly the education system has failed trump supporters.
One step away from suggesting "everyone who disagrees with me should be sent to a gulag / concentration camp". The extremist thinking caused by TDS is frightening to behold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His own departments, who were busy texting each other about how they were going to prevent his presidency? The ones who haven't even analysed the server in question? You wonder why he's sceptical of those ones?

Many of you are using the word collusion instead of meddling. If you read the latest indictment, they reckon they could track down elite hackers placed all around the world and tell you what time they had their coffee break, how they paid for it, and the baristas name. Such detail, you think if these hackers were in direct contact with Trump, this wouldn't be known by now?
Hey I ain't using the word collusion - but you are talking about Government departments which have now been working for him for nearly two years, headed up by people he appointed. If they aren't competent or trustworthy by his own reckoning - that's a pretty big call and one he is responsible for. If those under his charge aren't trustworthy, Trump should be accountable to that. Instead, he places more trust in a nation that he himself said were highly inappropriate to reach a commercial pipeline project with Germany...…..

The critisism of Trump over his bum sniffing of Putin is interesting. Mainly because its coming from his 'supporters'.

I've read rumours about republicans waiting till after primaries to turn on him, and this is the kind of timing and rumbling I'd expect to see if that's true.

Trump has made a ton of enemies but they are compliant because the Republican base are rabidly in his favour. But Trump turns off the swing voter and mobilises the democrats as much, if not more. It's in the republicans interests to oust him once their place on the ballot is secure.

If not before the midterms, then probably a few months after. If the Dems can come close to a majority, then issues like Tariffs will be used buy a lot of Rs to build momentum on their side. I think this may be the turning point. Uncle Rupert might already be on the phone.

Either Muller finishes his investigation, or he gets fired. Then it's on.

I'm not convinced Trump will leave though, even if impeached. And I could be wrong. But ive been pretty close with him so far.

The critisism of Trump over his bum sniffing of Putin is interesting. Mainly because its coming from his 'supporters'.

I've read rumours about republicans waiting till after primaries to turn on him, and this is the kind of timing and rumbling I'd expect to see if that's true.

Trump has made a ton of enemies but they are compliant because the Republican base are rabidly in his favour. But Trump turns off the swing voter and mobilises the democrats as much, if not more. It's in the republicans interests to oust him once their place on the ballot is secure.

If not before the midterms, then probably a few months after. If the Dems can come close to a majority, then issues like Tariffs will be used buy a lot of Rs to build momentum on their side. I think this may be the turning point. Uncle Rupert might already be on the phone.

Either Muller finishes his investigation, or he gets fired. Then it's on.

I'm not convinced Trump will leave though, even if impeached. And I could be wrong. But ive been pretty close with him so far.
That's my big what if on Trump. If he is removed from office, I can see him refusing to go. It's like the election, I'm not convinced that he would have accepted the result if he lost.

There is not much to be gained by confrontation.

The world just has to wait this out and hope America ends it early.

We need a more independent view of the world. Sure tackle the underhand interference from China, but we need to trade with them. Certainly stop the megaphone diplomacy we carry on with. Certainly need a more middle of the road approach to the ME crap with Israel. Following US & Israel like a lap dog does us no good.
Anyway, hopefully the Trumpsters run will soon end. Before he becomes the Ruin of us all!

TDS is surely at its peak.

I understand a big chunk of Americans getting behind him because he offered them something. But do supporters from other parts of the world see nothing wrong with this (or other things)? I imagine moderate Republicans have got to be worried about some of the stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back