Who is the most overrated person in football?

Remove this Banner Ad

David King I doubt you will find a bigger moron.

Hes up there. Bases every opinion he has on what CD stats tell him and then reiterates until every campaigners ears bleed...

No one is quite as bad as Whateley though. The voice of reason in all sports requiring a ball when it's easy to see he cant hit, kick, throw or catch one to save himself.

I take note of his equestrian knowledge though. It's easy to see he has been a jockey for longer than most- knob jockey that is...

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dont know what you are talking about. Great man Plough and Richmond were butchered well and truly before he got there. Getting a side that finished 16th the year before into a PF final the next year proves he can coach. He is also a gentleman and a fantastic, genuine person. Would rather listen to him on radio and many of the other useless commentators.

Ahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!..... wait. You’re serious.

Dont know what you are talking about. Great man Plough and Richmond were butchered well and truly before he got there. Getting a side that finished 16th the year before into a PF final the next year proves he can coach. He is also a gentleman and a fantastic, genuine person. Would rather listen to him on radio and many of the other useless commentators.
0001689394-3x2-340x227.jpg

Twateley, the sanctimonious pencil necked git that's probably never kicked a footy in his life is on the rules committee???
So what if he has never kicked a football in his life, many people on here would not have either and they think they know everything. Whateley does his research and I find him informative and as a commentator he is easy to listen to. One of the best in my book.

So what if he has never kicked a football in his life, many people on here would not have either and they think they know everything. Whateley does his research and I find him informative and as a commentator he is easy to listen to. One of the best in my book.
He might be very 'well read' but his actual understanding of the game in general is rubbish. Also they don't have to have been AFL players but surely they need to have some sort of experience playing at any level, heck even friggin ammos.

Having him on any sort of AFL committee is a disgrace.

No one is quite as bad as Whateley though. The voice of reason in all sports requiring a ball when it's easy to see he cant hit, kick, throw or catch one to save himself.

I take note of his equestrian knowledge though. It's easy to see he has been a jockey for longer than most- knob jockey that is...
He once used up HALF an episode of Offsiders crapping on about horse racing which whilst nothing against people that like it imo isn't even really a sport. Wasn't Melbourne Cup time or anything either. Thank Christ he's not ruining that show anymore.

SEN has been awful since Whatley took over the 9am slot.

Absolutely painful to listen to. He's managed to out creep Bruce McVaney.

A bigger sycophant you won't find.
Caroline Wilson is pretty ordinary, as is Eddie mcguire-basically a weasel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hes up there. Bases every opinion he has on what CD stats tell him and then reiterates until every campaigners ears bleed...

Not bad.

Whenever somebody nominates McGuire it's nearly always a Lion or Swans supporter. Give it a rest. It was Ed's life ambition to deliver Nathan Buckley a flag, but a team with an inflated salary cap got in the way. You've got to admit, that hurts. And then he went to Sydney to run 9, and ruffled so many feathers that they're still gunning for him. Then he tried to get rid of the COLA. Guess what. 17 clubs wanted it gone. He was the only one with the balls to speak up. Then he said he wanted to hold Caroline Wilson under water, but who hasn't? As for the Ape comment, he was merely trying to conflate two news stories of the day, the Goodes racial taunt & the Kong musical. He does it all the time, but that time it backfired. He loves ALL footy fans, and in a show of conciliation he will be at the SCG gate 2, prior to the round 20 game to give free hugs. Please form an orderly line. And did you know that he gives people a chance to win a million dollars every night on his tv show? A million dollars. Do you know how much money that is? It's a million dollars. I'm Frank Walker from National Tiles.

Mark ricciuto ..flog

Dead set most biased person calling or commenting on the game

John Ralph ..if I say what I recalls think I’ll get banned ...just imagine it ok

I just want to get in before someone says Paul Roos. He did so much to get Melbourne into the position it is now. People forget how bad we were around 2012-13 era before he came along. He practically saved our club and did more for our club in his 3 years than say Damian Hardwick has done for his in 7 or Nathan Buckley has done in his time for Collingwood
Paul Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back