The Travel Thread 🚗 🚢 ✈

Remove this Banner Ad

In the sing transit lounge I’m in the middle seat... what’s the bet that big large over weight ugly Bloke I’ve spotted is next to me

Take it to the bank

Ffs
Really wish i could sleep on plane flights , did not get any sleep on the Singers to Sydney flight.

Really wish i could sleep on plane flights , did not get any sleep on the Singers to Sydney flight.
Binge watch movies and read if I can get a couple of hours snooze that’d be good

Apparently some comedian who is the dead ringer of Kim Jong has arrived in Singapore did some photo shoots down bugis street $10 a pop LOL

Probably this guy Esky.

Was detained at Singapore airport on arrival on Friday. :D

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-...tor-says-he-was-detained-in-singapore/9851852

An Australian Kim Jong-un lookalike says he was detained and questioned upon his arrival in Singapore on Friday — days before a summit between the North Korean leader and US President Donald Trump.

The Hong Kong-based impersonator, who uses the name Howard X, is in the city-state for summit-related promotions by a mall and seafood restaurant.
He said police officers who stopped him at Singapore's Changi Airport searched his bags and questioned him for about two hours before letting him go.

9851880-3x2-700x467.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I spent most of last year abroad in Europe living in Amsterdam, and then spent about 5 months travelling around with a couple of mates. Covered a fair chunk of Europe and saw some incredible places. Will post some photos when i have the chance
Yes please !

My son is currently in the US. He spent some time in LA before flying to Denver today. He’s disappointed about not staying an extra day in LA as he’s just found out that a part of Hollywood Bvd has been reverted to the 60s for a new Tarantino film (he’s a big fan). I understand it’s called ‘Magnum Opus’. I’m not sure where he sourced photo but I thought you might like to see it.
1E70D5A9-C3D8-457D-91C9-8886CA8E736C.jpeg

I think my son has been underwhelmed by Denver however a couple of highlights were a baseball museum featuring Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig and references to Jack Kerouac and the Beatniks. A fair chunk of his seminal work ‘On the Road’ features Denver.
C6D61801-9DFE-4780-9318-D6F8C5132E55.jpeg
I understand that Cassady was in jail and sent this letter to a friend to take care of his bar tab at this Denver Bar.

I'm heading over to Tassie on Friday for a few days R&R. Looking forward to it.
Never had the chance to visit Tasmania but a place i would love to see.

Looking forward to some great pics :thumbsu::D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back