Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Sydney

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It was transparently leading rather than organic. Bartel was telling the story.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That’s his inexperience as a journo & any full blooded footy fan would’ve cut him some slack & saw right past it for the nice moment that it was.

I actually didn’t even pay much credence to bartels questioning, but was more captured by the clear admiration both lads had for one another.

A few hours later and still gutted with the loss. We had our chance to win it, but just not good enough. I did say when we were 7 points up that I would have taken a draw and the 2 points, in the end we got none.
Still, we did beat them up there earlier this year, so it's a close win each to both teams for the season.
I think that puts us out of finals though, even though we're just % out of the 8. We won't win enough games to make it.

Buddy was BOG?

Pull your hand off it Jobe.

Gave him a bath for the first 3 qtrs.

Bud's a champ and fought back in the last.
Thought Zeibell was pretty clear BOG (higgins and Heeney close). Anytime you guys want to trade him, i'd have him in Red and White in a second. Thought he'd won it for you at the end. What a game.

I realise I’m posting a long time after the actual event - but the duel between Aliir and Daw was one of the highlights of the year for me. Watching two Athletes competing against each other with a mutual respect for one another and the game itself and focus on their own positive contributions was actually amazing and refreshing to see, versus the continual trash talking, opposition blanketing and getting-in-the-opponent’s-face-when-they-make-a-mistake that we’ve become so used to. :thumbsu: Thanks to both for reminding us about this side of sport.

Back