Brexit - The UK referendum on leaving the EU - Reneging, reshmeging!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. His drinking issues have been well known for years. You can google plenty of articles like the below.

UKIP fanboism - beneath you.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...denies-alcohol-problem-during-interview-in-w/

4 glasses of champagne? lol you are getting desperate now.

Possibly some drugs side effect impacting on his vestibular system . His fear to engage in movements shows a spine afraid to bend over. I have googled plenty regarding the condition he has, its actually quite common to fall over backwards.

As for the kind souls mocking him, it reminds me of 70s when France was mocking President Pompidou haggard yet puffy countenance to learn belatedly the poor man was actually pumped up with steroids as he was dying from cancer. And die he did.

You are a pitiful person.

Last edited:
Btw.

https://www.rt.com/business/433477-eu-japan-free-trade-deal/

Top officials from Brussels have come to Tokyo to sign the world's biggest single market trade deal with Japan. The move will strengthen global trade cooperation that has been recently shattered by the current US administration.

Sorry UK, you are not included :) , wait outside with the rattled tin can for Donny boi :D

4 glasses of Champagne at a lunch is a drinking problem? Everyone in the world has one then. Derpy logic again from Meds to attack someone, pretty poor form.

Getting belted during work is ok is it? You really are an apologist for some grubby stuff.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...mid-cognac-for-breakfast-rumours-9567166.html

Luxembourg’s former Prime Minister is expected to be appointed as the head of the European Commission later today despite concerns over his lifestyle – most notably drinking.

One Brussels official told the Daily Telegraph: “His alcohol consumption has been raised by a number of leaders since the parliament election.”

Getting belted during work is ok is it? You really are an apologist for some grubby stuff.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...mid-cognac-for-breakfast-rumours-9567166.html

Luxembourg’s former Prime Minister is expected to be appointed as the head of the European Commission later today despite concerns over his lifestyle – most notably drinking.

One Brussels official told the Daily Telegraph: “His alcohol consumption has been raised by a number of leaders since the parliament election.”
Oh so now it's gone from Lunch to work.

LEL. Oh meds, when will you ever give up and return to comedy writing for TV series...

#medusalalogic

His love of booze is well known. And its hardly just the UK press that mentions it

Unelected, unaccountable and totally unacceptable.

So he likes to have a good time by drinking in a party, this proves that he was drunk there? you said he was drunk there, the onus is on you to prove it.

Did Japan agree to

paying a fortune annually?
Customs union?
freedom of movement?
CAP

Nope.

Do you actually know the difference between FTA and a single market/customs union? Hint: It's not the same thing.

On top of that Japan is not the one exporting half of their stuff to the largest single market in the world, nor its importing 70% of its food from them. Here is a hint: FTA's dont cover all goods and all types of tariff barriers and it doesnt include non-tariff barriers at all, its a shame that i have to tell you that. FTA is implicitly worse than a single market.

Last edited:
Really Meds? REALLY??? this doesn't even deserve a reply, go back and buy a few more Farage posters. :rolleyes:

FYI he suffers from sciatica and how ironic you making fun of his health issues and that even with a video from daily fail. Sums UKIP fanboism up in a nutshell.
My uncle has that issue and it does look exactly like how he sometimes takes on stairs. Who knows?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Churchill was a notable drunk, many great people in history have not gone unrefreshed. You're just trying to push some ******* little England, nationalist agenda, and you're a f***ing Australian which makes it even more pathetic.

Churchill could handle his booze. Churchilll was elected. Chalk and cheese.

lol Little England, Brexiteers want to trade with the world not hide behind some pathetic protectionist racket.

Family came to England with William the Conqueror, I think thats a reasonable claim to being English.

Churchill could handle his booze. Churchilll was elected. Chalk and cheese.

lol Little England, Brexiteers want to trade with the world not hide behind some pathetic protectionist racket.

Family came to England with William the Conqueror, I think thats a reasonable claim to being English.

Brexiteers won’t get trade with the world on their own terms, were never going to either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no customs union
no single market
no ECJ
no payments to the EU

how does that differ to Australia?

lol, we have gone through before, this is as silly as Brexiteers arguing about the Singapore system, but i will repeat, the integrated supply chain with the largest single market in the world, more than half of UK exports go to the EU and UK imports nearly half of their stuff from the EU. Let me know when Australia has the same ***** with another county, then we can compare. Apples with apples please. Customs union is not very important for Australia.

Australia wants the UK to have no import barriers. Why am I not surprised? All exporters from all over the world want this, but the Brexiters are dumb enough to unilaterally drop all import barriers, thus undermining their own producers. Brexiters think they have invented a new approach to global trade. What a bunch of dimwits. I am not sure what Australia would want to agree to on financial services, but I doubt it would be hugely significant. Australia is rich in mineral resources and could ship coal to Newcastle, but what would Australia want to buy from the UK? fish??? marmites??? LOL!!

You will end up doing trade deals, but they will be far worse than what you have at the moment, lets revisit this in 2 years time yes?

You will end up doing trade deals, but they will be far worse than what you have at the moment, lets revisit this in 2 years time yes?

Thats crap. The UK can easily do better trade deals for one VERY simple reason. Every EU trade deal has to be agreed by every members state.

Hence idiotic tariffs on agriculture, TCF etc

The UK can offer to lower those and get better access for services

Absolute no brainer.

Thats crap. The UK can easily do better trade deals for one VERY simple reason. Every EU trade deal has to be agreed by every members state.

Hence idiotic tariffs on agriculture, TCF etc

The UK can offer to lower those and get better access for services

Absolute no brainer.

LOL! looking at the state of brexit and the government and the circus, nothing is no brainer. NOTHING. As i said, EU has already rejected your customs plan. Comparing it with Australia is really stupid, apples with oranges. Come back when 50% of your exports/imports goes to that market and you plan to give a middle finger to it.

LOL! looking at the state of brexit and the government and the circus, nothing is no brainer. NOTHING. As i said, EU has already rejected your customs plan.

lol, hardly mine.

Hysterical lies from remoaners this week. State of emergency, planes not flying, no drugs for nhs. Staggering stuff. Guardianistas frothing at mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back