Geelong flogs post your trolls here you mouthpiece flogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Would like to see how you hold up with Blicavs barreling into you unexpected behind play.
Reckon I'd get up a bit quicker than Maxxy.....and you call that barreling into him?? Trollolololol

Good to see you not defend Fritsch too. You can't.

It brushes the face, it's not a hit. Clearly doesn't deserve that response.

Clearly all the Dees are attending the Clarrie Oliver School of Dramatic Arts.

We've got a diver at the Tiges, at last count that's Fritsch, Gawn, Jetta, Hogan and Oliver putting it on this year for the Dees.

What's an Exer please Maxi?
A team made up of ex-Carlton players who combined have kicked more goals than the current Carlton players the past 4 seasons
The Bulldogs have an Exer in Billy Gowers.

For the record... Im now sobre (unfortunately)... but I am still melting and still think Geelong are cheats. Particularly Dangerfield who deserves to be hit by a bus and reversed over.

Also, umpire Nichols is a **** wit. Robbed us of a couple of goals and then gifts the cats one with an absolutely laughable 50m penalty.

If it wasnt for pure cheating and dodgy umpiring we would have been 8 or 9 goals up and that window wouldnt have been open.

Everyone who watched the game knows Im right.
Don’t be mad friend :)

I think you're trying too hard to take attention away from Alex Rance's weekly efforts.
It's okay, Grin has already had a word to Chief and nobody is going to troll Alex Rance anymore.
Mate, Rance flopped. Got no issue saying that.

Danger flops too

7232763c89ae671d8108300bd484f84f.png

I'll call out mine, and others. Don't get me started on Oliver. We've all got skeletons.

Difference is that Selwood and danger are actually good at playing football. Rance is an imposter who when forced to Have an actual opponent, gets beaten like an ugly red headed stepchild. And danger doesn’t flop. He uses current AFLM rules to his advantage. It’s actualy very clever. Rance is just a diving cheating list clogger.
:D yeah sure.
PoshDiscreteFish.gif
0fa7023809efe47c79be51c5b2821aa2.jpeg
Rances dive was bad and he was fined and dragged across the coals for it, Danger flops weekly, other players are now commenting on it and now Selwood is not getting the ducking frees, he is doing the same, time they were looked at it's embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back