2018 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy * thats amazing

also just saw noah balta sits in the seat i was in at the player sponsor tour so we are pretty much dating now :moustache::moustache::moustache:

Article on rfc site.

The mighty Tiger Army is now 100,000 members strong, as Richmond achieved the incredible record membership milestone on Tuesday afternoon.

The Club surpassed its membership target of 90,000 in April, and the support from the Richmond faithful has only continued, with the official membership number today standing at 100,063.

Richmond CEO Brendon Gale said he is incredibly humbled at the unwavering support from the Tiger Army.

“I am truly blown away by the milestone, to reach 100,000 members is incredible, the Tiger Army continues to amaze us,” Gale said.

“We have the most passionate and loyal supporters in the AFL, and reaching this membership milestone is their achievement.

“I cannot thank our members enough for the love they have for our Club, and the support they give us each week and each season, it’s a been a wonderful journey to share with them, they are our greatest strength.

“We love nothing more than seeing our members and supporters at our games, and this weekend will be very special when we take on a traditional rival in Collingwood, at our home ground, in front of a crowd of 85,000+.

“As a Club, we will continue to find new ways to engage and invest in our members, because without them, we couldn’t continue to thrive and win both on and off the field.”

Richmond will celebrate reaching 100,000 members by dedicating its final home game, Round 23 v Western Bulldogs at the MCG to the Tiger Army, declaring it ‘Member Thank You Round’.

The Club will arrange a number of activities and initiatives for its members in the lead up to, and on game day, with more details to follow.
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2018-07-24/tiger-army-reaches-100000

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing what we achieved. At the start of the year I was thinking we'd end up with mid to high 80,000's. I was very sceptical we'd get the 100,000 even to about a month ago.

Credit to madtiger, he always maintained we'd get to 100,000 while I and most of us thought that was just a pipe dream.

maxresdefault1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back