Tom Lynch - itshappening.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I’d love Beams, it would be sad to see him walk out on Brisbane right as they’re finally getting their s**t together. Especially to join us.

Just remember we have won only one flag since 1980 and these campaigners won three in a row since 2000. Don’t feel sorry for them.

I don’t feel sorry for anyone. Sure there are teams you hate less but I would rape as pillage every clubs list each year whether they are rebuilding or not if it makes us better.

Tigers against the world!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

534882_ebceb34bd4a8c92a3c905fc235813b03.JPG

I wonder if that has anything to do with the news that I thought would break this week....? Hmm. God I love the drama and tension haha

I wonder if that has anything to do with the news that I thought would break this week....? Hmm. God I love the drama and tension haha

There goes any chance of an early night.

Tony Sheahan implying on twitter he’s agreed to terms with Richmond around 800k a season but pies have offered more

Taking with a grain of salt but we can dare to dream I guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tony Sheahan implying on twitter he’s agreed to terms with Richmond around 800k a season but pies have offered more

Best.

Word for word what Tiger71 said lol. Does Tony speak Mexicano?

Lol Tony Sheehan also said sidearse had an operation on his jaw last week to .

This will be breaking news that he could be going to Richmond, whingethorn or Bumwood. Oh, and that Bumwood have injuries. Double whammy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back