Tom Lynch - itshappening.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL 360 showing a piece on Lynch with audio snippets of Buckley talking over it lmao.

#

Now a Norf flog saying it’s not fair.

eff this s**t!

It was 37 effin years since we won the flag last year you tool David King.

Tom needs to ask himself: "Should I go to a club whose supporters can only muster 100 odd pages about me or one whose supporter base is such a s**t posting powerhouse they've managed to post 300 odd pages despite the thread being started 5 months later?"

AFL 360 showing a piece on Lynch with audio snippets of Buckley talking over it lmao.

#

eff this s**t!

Now if I were Tom Lynch I’d join Richmond just to piss all the media flogs off. It’d Be worth all the money in the world. Lol

I think the worst thing to come out of this is that there’s a bloke out there called “Ned Guy” talk about the most boring and vanilla name possible. Feel sorry for the bloke. “Oh hey, I’m that Ned Guy, nice to meet you”
We have our own Ned Guy... rfctiger74

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ned Guy went to Lynch's parents' place and all the cameras there that took photos of Lynch's manager somehow missed him. Because he jumped the fence. And moved his car. The order he did those two things depends on which 'source' you listen to. Some say he jumped his car over the fence. Fascinating development.

Yep. I still can't fathom how this camera crew were filming the manager get in the car but missed filming Ned jumping the fence etc..... They were able to see it though, just forgot to hit record.

Hmmmm, ran through it over and over of how this could happen also did the sniff test and I can confirm 100% the accurate result is below...........

images (2).jpg

#

eff this s**t!

FA advantages the player not the club, that’s not right. if GC match the offer and he still decides he wants out they lose the compo pick (#3), that’s a huge gamble to play. If the club could still get the priority pick if the player still decided to leave then no problem as the club is compensated.

Still it’s only GC so f#$kem but for the good of the game this needs fixing before it hurts us :thumbsu:

I'm now in the camp of. Anywhere but Collingwood and I'll be content. It's become a dick measuring contest and well....our biggest source or information is Tiger71. Stuff the bloody flag. Lynch or ECO!

And Ned Guy drove 90 minutes to Blairgowrie on the off chance his manager was there at the same time?

You can't actually believe what you are saying :tearsofjoy:
McGuire couldn’t believe what he was hearing ,in a rage he insisted Ned Guy get a ftf meeting or don’t bother turning up for work tomoz, he went through the motions , the rest is history

That’s business mate , it’s how we roll

## File it for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back