Song Contest Part XII, Host: roo2macca, Theme: Precious Gems/Metals Noms Due: Monday 8:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My votes:

5: Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Road Trippin'" | lovely song from Californication. Great harmonies and guitar-playing from John and I love that Chad's drums aren't even in it and it's STILL a masterpiece = SM
4: Adrian Lux - "Teenage Crime" | brings out so much nostalgia and feels, absolute BANGA from 2010 = Sozabarus
3: Kula Shaker - "Hey Dude" | super catchy psychedelic-rock = Plugger35
2: The Jungle Giants - "Bad Dream" | fantastic Aussie group and this song is no exception = Loonerty
1: Kensington - "Bridges" | loved the guitars and indie rock sound = MWPP

BM: Don Henley - "Boys of Summer" | this won back in Round 272 which wasn't that long ago. I gave it 1 point then but it gets a billy now instead for the massive whore attempt lol = Noobz0r lol
It wasn't a massive whore attempt, I never check the spreadsheet.

I had a look through the spreadsheet and Joyner Lucas won the best song of hip hop 2010's. I just can't comprehend how that was allowed to happen.
The simple if somewhat harsh explanation, is that most of the denizens of this fine Song Contest wouldn't know quality hip hop if it was spinning on a turntable that was through some miraculous bending of the laws of both physics and anatomy able to be simultaneously hammered up their collective arses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The simple if somewhat harsh explanation, is that most of the denizens of this fine Song Contest wouldn't know quality hip hop if it was spinning on a turntable that was through some miraculous bending of the laws of both physics and anatomy able to be simultaneously hammered up their collective arses.
Genuinely hurt me seeing that result, it’s one of the worst hip hop songs of the decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back