Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 2 Fighting Furies vs Baghdad Bombers at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

"oh look at me, i'm so great because i have and/or nearly got a eka"
don't @ me until you campaigners win a flathead.
Was wondering how long you could stand listening to these light weights before you came in

"oh look at me, i'm so great because i have and/or nearly got a eka"
don't @ me until you campaigners win a flathead.

Don't make me dig up the dirt where you cried and begged for people to vote for you

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says the guy who’s never won a flag...

I hope this is true, or I’m gonna look pretty stoopid.

I'm not the moron bragging about flags, if you want to brag about flags you had no part in Matty411 then much like your previous EKA and beez brags the Furies have you beat, you're really having a s**t one today.

I'm not the moron bragging about flags, if you want to brag about flags you had no part in Matty411 then much like your previous EKA and beez brags the Furies have you beat, you're really having a s**t one today.
Hey, I speak with pride of my club and support my own regardless of when I jumped on. With no love from your opponents or teammates, you must be a lonely man. Do you regret coming back?

Hey, I speak with pride of my club and support my own regardless of when I jumped on. With no love from your opponents or teammates, you must be a lonely man. Do you regret coming back?

My team mates are jerks and TheCoach16 secretly loves me, deep down he strives to be half the qootier I am.

Your cries for attention have not gone unnoticed, I will lend you one of my EKA's until Sunday.

Run along now little buddy

Seriously now. With this new shitty format, I can actually see my “profile thingy”, and my question is, where the * are my badgy thingys???!!!

I should have two premiership cups.
Not to mention I won some “best first year poster” thingy on the Carlton board.

So where are my *en accolades?!

Seriously now. With this new shitty format, I can actually see my “profile thingy”, and my question is, where the **** are my badgy thingys???!!!

I should have two premiership cups.
Not to mention I won some “best first year poster” thingy on the Carlton board.

So where are my ****en accolades?!

Coach suffering from 'badge' inadequacy.

My team mates are jerks and TheCoach16 secretly loves me, deep down he strives to be half the qootier I am.

Your cries for attention have not gone unnoticed, I will lend you one of my EKA's until Sunday.

Run along now little buddy
I've still seen no evidence or quality to suggest the validity of your 'achievements'. For all we know, you nicked one. The fact you believe you somehow have 2 speaks for your lack of intelligence already hinted at by several others in here.

Coach suffering from 'badge' inadequacy.
He's not wrong. Gets stitched up all the time. Why, just the other day, someone moved his locker contents to #99. Poor bloke can't take a trick.

Strong word is that it was KohPhi so TheCoach16 spray painted #sickofit on our esteemed captain's locker.

I still choose to believe there's great love beneath that resentment.

I've still seen no evidence or quality to suggest the validity of your 'achievements'. For all we know, you nicked one. The fact you believe you somehow have 2 speaks for your lack of intelligence already hinted at by several others in here.

The fact that you don't know that I won 2 speaks to your lack of knowledge in regards to anything.

You're in the presence of one of the greatest rookies of all time and you would be wise to remember that.

Don't make eye contact with me and any future messages can be delivered via my lackey NaturalDisaster

Remove this Banner Ad

Back