Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 3 - West Coast Wonders vs Fighting Furies @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

A rabble that you have spent 26 seasons trying to be as good as and playing catch up.

Let's face it i'm better than your entire list combined, the wonders instantly go from laughing stock to powerhouse if I moved over.
Firstly take a look at our list you self loathing hack! We're the best and most experienced team in this sorry ass competition. I've been in constant talk with Cloud_ and the committee to create a league that the Wonders could join that's far more superior than the SFA, sadly my request hasn't been met with the nicest response. I guess not many want us to leave the league, can't blame people though, gotta have at least 1 side in the competition everyone adores and strives to be like.

Secondly, I would pass if you ever come knocking on my door. Don't want the SFA's biggest sook at my legendary club.... we already have PVF :)

They let you stick around though. That is nice of them. I guess keeping the one to fill some kind of minority role I guess.

Pffffff , I'm exempt idiot

Relton has ordered me to have no workbench related activities since by return to qooty

Firstly take a look at our list you self loathing hack! We're the best and most experienced team in this sorry ass competition. I've been in constant talk with Cloud_ and the committee to create a league that the Wonders could join that's far more superior than the SFA, sadly my request hasn't been met with the nicest response. I guess not many want us to leave the league, can't blame people though, gotta have at least 1 side in the competition everyone adores and strives to be like.

Secondly, I would pass if you ever come knocking on my door. Don't want the SFA's biggest sook at my legendary club.... we already have PVF :)

You've been in the league a million years and have spent the entire time chasing the furies, I've played all of 85 games and you can only dream of achieving half of what I have, I could walk into the wonders and instantly become the best qootier to ever play for the wonders.

Only one of us has spent the entire thread sooking, your time is done. In future champ you stick to harassing 14 year olds at the kiddies table and let the adults talk.

You've been in the league a million years and have spent the entire time chasing the furies, I've played all of 85 games and you can only dream of achieving half of what I have, I could walk into the wonders and instantly become the best qootier to ever play for the wonders.

Only one of us has spent the entire thread sooking, your time is done. In future champ you stick to harassing 14 year olds at the kiddies table and let the adults talk.
a million years?

stopped reading from there.

a million years?

stopped reading from there.

We both know that isn't true, you study everything I do so you can work it into your own posting later on.

Put in a request to make a qish and I might be able to come and offer you some one on one mentoring

What exactly have you achieved?

Do you have a medal named after you?

Have you won the prestigious #PhenoMedalV1?

That’s what I thought. Move along.

Have you won a flathead?
Also, what was trending higher #TeamEAD or #JTMedal ?

You mean the idea you stole from me and then named after yourself :rolleyes:

There is not an original thought in the entire Wonders lineup.

I'll tell you what you can submit your story to a make a qish and i'll bring you in on my mentoring sessions with U2tigers .

Normally make a qish is reserved for sick kids, but since i'm witnessing the Wonders dying first hand i'm sure they can make an exception.

You mean the idea you stole from me and then named after yourself :rolleyes:

There is not an original thought in the entire Wonders lineup.

I'll tell you what you can submit your story to a make a qish and i'll bring you in on my mentoring sessions with U2tigers .

Normally make a qish is reserved for sick kids, but since i'm witnessing the Wonders dying first hand i'm sure they can make an exception.
I mean, I was talking about the #JTMedal, not the JT Media Player of the Year, which are two completely seperate things, so...

Which one did I copy exactly?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean, I was talking about the #JTMedal, not the JT Media Player of the Year, which are two completely seperate things, so...

Which one did I copy exactly?

Let's be honest, it wasn't really worth my time going to find out what the JT medal even is.

I have Qishes to fulfill, media commitments, the endless stream of pm's from people wanting advice and mentoring and most importantly I have qootballs to kick through the big sticks.

But really anyone can name an award after themselves it takes a real special person to name awards after someone more needy.

So in that spirit i would like to announce the haydo perpetual shield which will be given to the worst poster in Furies vs Wonders match threads

and in a shocking turn of events we have a tie for the win

congratulations to JT_the_Man and haydo on your win, please come forwards and say a few words and accept the very first haydo perpetual shield for excellence in s**t posting

So in that spirit i would like to announce the haydo perpetual shield which will be given to the worst poster in Furies vs Wonders match threads

congratulations to JT_the_Man and haydo on your win, please come forwards and say a few words and accept the very first haydo perpetual shield for excellence in s**t posting
i am sad now :(

Let's be honest, it wasn't really worth my time going to find out what the JT medal even is.

I have Qishes to fulfill, media commitments, the endless stream of pm's from people wanting advice and mentoring and most importantly I have qootballs to kick through the big sticks.

But really anyone can name an award after themselves it takes a real special person to name awards after someone more needy.

Excellence in s**t posting?

What an honour!

Who's the furies captain?

Hello, ladies, the furies captain is NaturalDisaster , now it's me, now back to NaturalDisaster, now back to me. Sadly, it isn’t TJASTA , but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could captain like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a qooty field with the man your man could captain like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man captains like Sterge and not a lady. I’m on a horse.

Hello, ladies, the furies captain is NaturalDisaster , now it's me, now back to NaturalDisaster, now back to me. Sadly, it isn’t TJASTA , but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could captain like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a qooty field with the man your man could captain like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man captains like Sterge and not a lady. I’m on a horse.

I think you need to put the crack pipe down Sterge.

Don't spoil the surprise!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back