Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 3 - West Coast Wonders vs Fighting Furies @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

What the actual dribble are these Fury idiots sprouting.

Please go back to hating on each other, you may finally be entertaining again.

oh and Tarkyn_24 - Welcome to the Wonders.
gagf u mailbox u guys r teh #firsttosuck

we are talking about Mr Tarkles rebranding you in a corporate takeover as The Tarkles

Personally, I think its a vast improvement on what you lot are today. Did you see how he ****ed up that cow???

I know this is going to be a foreign concept to you but have you guys ever considered enjoying qooty and trying to have fun? Or do you just find perpetually angry easier?

I know this is going to be a foreign concept to you but have you guys ever considered enjoying qooty and trying to have fun? Or do you just find perpetually angry easier?
Wonders and fun don't mix. I found that out the boring way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we are talking about Mr Tarkles rebranding you in a corporate takeover as The Tarkles

Personally, I think its a vast improvement on what you lot are today. Did you see how he ****** up that cow???
I will move for this.

Couldn't be happier.

Loving my Qooty - Number 1 in hit -outs and well on my way to my 2nd All SFA selection in the most important position on a Qootball team.

Have the easiest game possible, matching up on your joke of a Ruck Tigerturbulance , this week is like having my own personal little bye game.

Couldn't be happier.

Loving my Qooty - Number 1 in hit -outs and well on my way to my 2nd All SFA selection in the most important position on a Qootball team.

Have the easiest game possible, matching up on your joke of a Ruck Tigerturbulance , this week is like having my own personal little bye game.

holy s**t.......

wait, have you knicked my goon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back