Toast Best H&A record since 1982

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
Barring some kind of miracle for GC in the last quarter, we will achieve our best ever home and away record since 1982, with 16 wins.
That year we went 18-4 with a percentage of 126

Since then we've recorded 15.5 wins once (1995) and 15 wins 4 times (including premiership year, 2017).

For younger tigers like myself, we are truly in unchartered waters.

We need 136,874 more fans to see us in the last 2 games to break the home attendance record.

90K against the Druggies would leave us needing a crowd of 46,874 versus the dogs.
Unfortunately don't think either will happen. Do you know when it was set and by whom?

We need 136,874 more fans to see us in the last 2 games to break the home attendance record.

90K against the Druggies would leave us needing a crowd of 46,874 versus the dogs.
Reckon we’re a shout for mid 50s against the dogs. Got 69 on a Sunday arvo against the Saints last year in R23, though that was Riewoldt’s last game so it was a bit inflated.

It will be an 80k crowd against the bummers on Friday night. Media hype will be incredible during the week!
Anything more than 50k against the puppies is dreaming unfortnately

It will be an 80k crowd against the bummers on Friday night. Media hype will be incredible during the week!
Anything more than 50k against the puppies is dreaming unfortnately
Have to disagree. We got 50k to our last game against them at the G, that was R2 2015. Because it’s the last round many will come that wouldn’t have come otherwise too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to disagree. We got 50k to our last game against them at the G, that was R2 2015. Because it’s the last round many will come that wouldn’t have come otherwise too.
Club will be doing a promotion for that game, a members appreciation day for the 100,000 members. Not sure if there will be anything in it that will drag a significant extra number along though.

club should heavily promote breaking the attendance record last 2 games so we can break colonwoods attendance record

85k vs bumbers and 70 k vs the digs

I reckon this Friday will definitely be 80+ and last game will be around 60 at a minimum, I sense a record about to be broken

Club will be doing a promotion for that game, a members appreciation day for the 100,000 members. Not sure if there will be anything in it that will drag a significant extra number along though.
Umm hold your beer, try free tickets for size, I reckon that might get a few more there

Umm hold your beer, try free tickets for size, I reckon that might get a few more there

Smashing the record with free tickets. Eddie's head would turn a shade of red never before seen!

Glorious!

Please make it happen Tigers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back