Car Crashes into UK Parliament

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't get it ... am I supposed to care?

I thought my list of female terrorists was invalid as they represented an insignificant minority, like Mr Jones the Welsh terrorist is....
You don't have to, just pointing out your obvious racism and xenophobia and having it confirmed.

You don't have to, just pointing out your obvious racism and xenophobia and having it confirmed.

So we should overlook what our lying eyes have told us about terrorism across the post 9/11 world and instead frantically call everyone who posts in a bigfooty terrorism event thread a vicious racist based on flimsy evidence at best?

Yeah nah:thumbsu:

So we should overlook what our lying eyes have told us about terrorism across the post 9/11 world and instead frantically call everyone who posts in a bigfooty terrorism event thread a vicious racist based on flimsy evidence at best?

Yeah nah:thumbsu:
The ones who instantly go to a Muslim, despite not being the culprit for the last similar attack, yes. Pretty typical.

I'll help you out mate:
" despite it being the same one every ******* time. "
I can't recall a recent one of these big-headlined, centre of London or other major city, terrorist attacks being done by a woman. Probably what he meant.

It's only terrorism if it's a Muslim.

If it's a black guy it'll be a violent and vicious crime. Unless hes also a Muslim in which case go back to step 1.

If the perp is white itll be a 'mental health issue.'

Bet you it's a bloke though. Not that gender will even get a mention. Never does despite it being the same one every ******* time.

Step 2.

No beard apparent.

heblack.jpg

Maybe he was on his way to acid attacking a three year old and accidentally got some acid in his eye.
lel, another incorrect assumption from the racist crowd. Most are committed by jealous ex boyfriends and that is not race or religion related. Good work.

What was racist about it?

Categorically untrue. The majority of victims are male.
Please.

Also jealous ex boyfriends can throw acid on current boyfriends... honestly, is there anyone I can talk to with an ounce of intelligence on the other side? I guess not given you're racist and therefore not intelligent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phones are awesome.

Also, I love the argument that its gays throwing acid on one another. "I can't be shown to be wrong, I'll invent bullshit".

Anyway, in the three year old acid attack, it was an Afghan refugee throwing acid on his son because he saw his estranged wife not wearing a veil. What a country.

Also, I love the argument that its gays throwing acid on one another. "I can't be shown to be wrong, I'll invent bullshit".

Anyway, in the three year old acid attack, it was an Afghan refugee throwing acid on his son because he saw his estranged wife not wearing a veil. What a country.
Cool, so 1 = all. Also, never heard of Arthur Collins?

Why do you infer things that aren't being stated? You are prone to wild and erroneous conclusions.

Does 1 = all?

I said before, the majority of victims are male. Acid attacks are mostly related to gang activity, the bizarre London phenomenon of moped gangs.
Not true either. lel you're really good at getting things wrong. No wonder you keep getting banned.

It's only terrorism if it's a Muslim.

If it's a black guy it'll be a violent and vicious crime. Unless hes also a Muslim in which case go back to step 1.

If the perp is white itll be a 'mental health issue.'

Bet you it's a bloke though. Not that gender will even get a mention. Never does despite it being the same one every ******* time.
Still apologizing I see

Remove this Banner Ad

Back