Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Problem with this statement is, BTC is the coin that generally always drops less than the others. It has held its value comparatively much better.

Bankers are continuing to buy into this coin as the guys shitt1ng themselves keep selling it.

Look at the trends of this coin just for this year vs the other top 10.
Yeah thats true. But what real world use case does BTC have? In time, I think we'll see legit projects begin to buck this trend as mass adoption takes off.

Yeah thats true. But what real world use case does BTC have? In time, I think we'll see legit projects begin to buck this trend as mass adoption takes off.

Can’t argue with any of that mate!!!

Given the volatility of crypto, we need to factor all of what you said, but can’t ignore the trends.

BTC was the pioneer of usability, but agree other projects will eclipse it..

The tide is going out and it is flowing through the Top 20 into BTC. In the last couple of months in particular, projects outside of this larger cap area have been uniformly rekt. BTC dominance is at mid-December highs. When it starts mooning and people look to rebalance we will have a lot fewer projects around than the 500+ we have now.

No, I missed out again, but I bought a bunch of ethereum classic before it got added to Coinbase. Now it's trading on there, it should see a price rise (just like what happened with Bitcoin Cash).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else hodling TPAY? Very interesting to see what's unfolding with the tokenpay project.

I was asking a simple question -- what is the project (I know nothing about it, was hoping for a quick summary, as against "very interesting") and why is it amazing?

Again, roflcopter. Go to their website if you wanna find out what they are. It's amazing because the strides they've made towards creating an actual usable payment platform for cryptocurrency, for everyday folk, (their ICO was held in late 2017) is already 1000x more than what bitcoin has done in its 10 years of existence.

Again, roflcopter. Go to their website if you wanna find out what they are. It's amazing because the strides they've made towards creating an actual usable payment platform for cryptocurrency, for everyday folk, (their ICO was held in late 2017) is already 1000x more than what bitcoin has done in its 10 years of existence.

OK, so it was a blatant shill, without a scrap of effort put into it. Good to know.

Also, PS:

Bitcoin is not a payment platform.

But I'm sure this 4-month old Tokenpay shitcoin of yours is the next BTC, so I'll just trot off and buy myself a bagfull shall I.

OK, so it was a blatant shill, without a scrap of effort put into it. Good to know.

Also, PS:

Bitcoin is not a payment platform.

But I'm sure this 4-month old Tokenpay shitcoin of yours is the next BTC, so I'll just trot off and buy myself a bagfull shall I.

No, I'm not recommending that you buy anything, nor was I shilling anything. I was genuinely curious to know if anyone else here is hodling TPAY as it was one of the biggest ICOs of 2017 in terms of funds raised, and is still one of the most hyped projects going around. I just found it puzzling why there has been zero talk of Tokenpay on this forum. Outside of this forum I've never come across anyone who gave a s**t about waltonchain, which is mostly all anyone here talks about.

No, I'm not recommending that you buy anything, nor was I shilling anything. I was genuinely curious to know if anyone else here is hodling TPAY as it was one of the biggest ICOs of 2017 in terms of funds raised, and is still one of the most hyped projects going around. I just found it puzzling why there has been zero talk of Tokenpay on this forum. Outside of this forum I've never come across anyone who gave a s**t about waltonchain, which is mostly all anyone here talks about.

Same, zero F’s for Walton outside this forum!! Never herd of TPAY either

Remove this Banner Ad

Back