Club Legend
Nov 6, 2017
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont
Anyone booing Brayshaw would be a dick.

you can save this post and re-quote it on the WCE board if that happens. No dramas.
I would be very surprised if any supporters were that insensitive . But there are d***k h***s on both sides. Including that F**k wit that your supporters like to rub in our faces faces who hit the lady next to him because she asked him to curb his language . He does not represent our club the same as any violent criminal who just happens to support West Coast does not represent yours.

tonygeeks

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
So you have a poor memory. A quick search on your board could refresh your memory but I know that facts are not important to you. See ya.

By the way I thought going to other boards and dragging quotes over to your board wasn't in the spirit of how things are done on BF so a decent bloke would go and delete those Solomon posts you dragged over there or I'll go and cherry pick some of the off colour crap you diks have been dribbling

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

tonygeeks

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
That's the trouble so many have "assumed" - we as WCE supporters were not making Gaff out to be the victim at all - just being supportive like any other Club would be to a player on their list who has got themselves into trouble, as no player from any Club ever goes out with the intention of purposely maiming the other player from another Club. It was an incident that went horribly wrong and until the AFL decides to clean up all these off the ball hits then this type of incident is just waiting to happen again - hope not of course. Any other member of the WCE I have spoken to are very concerned about the welfare of Andrew Brayshaw and wish him well and hope he is back playing football again in the not too distant future. If Mark Brayshaw can show empathy for both players concerned, well surely it's not too much to ask that others do the same. Sure just after can understand emotions being a bit high but think it's time we all settled down in the light of day. Think Gareth Parker's article is right on the money, and too many were just out for "blood".

You talk s**t mate these little pearlers ring any bells

RTB has a lot to answer for

I totally understand why he did it ( Gaff )

Hopefully both players can learn a lesson out of this

All from one post *head , spare us your ******* false morality campaigner

Apr 7, 2010
West
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Brewers
By the way I thought going to other boards and dragging quotes over to your board wasn't in the spirit of how things are done on BF so a decent bloke would go and delete those Solomon posts you dragged over there or I'll go and cherry pick some of the off colour crap you diks have been dribbling

Every club board does things differently I'm afraid. If you report posts like that then their mods might act on it.

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Every club board does things differently I'm afraid. If you report posts like that then their mods might act on it.
Really I thought that was a standard BF rule or is that just for the MB
Definitely a rule that's enforced here as well as the main board but it's one of those ones that can get a little..."hazy" depending on which club board you're on.
Ha ha surprise surprise it's play on over in entitle town
Our board follows similar rules to the MB, which is you can't link posts from other boards.

You talk s**t mate these little pearlers ring any bells

RTB has a lot to answer for

I totally understand why he did it ( Gaff )

Hopefully both players can learn a lesson out of this
This kind of post for example wouldn't fall outside those rules because it doesn't link directly to posts.

If you see anything otherwise you should report it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back