Modern Day Event Vaccines

Remove this Banner Ad

The anti vaccination brigade disgust me.

Would they like things to be like they were many years ago, when thousands of kids died from diphtheria, tetanus and smallpox? Perhaps the early 1950s when polio killed many children and left thousands of others crippled would be like some form of Utopia for them?

The anti vaccination brigade disgust me.

Would they like things to be like they were many years ago, when thousands of kids died from diphtheria, tetanus and smallpox? Perhaps the early 1950s when polio killed many children and left thousands of others crippled would be like some form of Utopia for them?
Vaccines are outdated and unnecessary because none of these diseases that you mention are around anymore for some reason, probably all the kale and quinoa we have in our diets now.

Flat earthers should be politely laughed at.
Antivaxers should be rounded up and quietly shot.

You don't care what's going to put directly into your bloodstream?
Our level of trust in what is being manufactured for profit is astounding and somewhat disappointing.

Not saying that we should simply abandon medication, but we really don't ask many questions, do we?
Some are still happy necking fluoride every day. Amazing.

Vaccines may contain unsafe levels of mercury or aluminium. These are neurotoxic.

The reason vaccines originally said to contain mercury was because they used Thimiserol. Thimiserol is used as a preservative for the vaccine to kill any organisms that may degrade the vaccine during preparation and storage, and is then metabolised away harmlessly in the body. It is totally harmless to humans - and has been proved so many times.

Where people got the wrong idea is that one of the main products of Thimiserol degradation is ethylmercury. Oh, my god - mercury!!!
Except ethylmercury has no harmful effects on the human body in the way mercury does, and is flushed away rapidly from the system. Chlorine is a deadly poison (has been used as a biological war weapon) - sodium chloride is harmless. Ethylmercury is to mercury is as sodium chloride is to chlorine. METHYLMERCURY - that's the bad stuff.

Mercury is not as bad as the scare stories would have you believe, either. There are literally millions of people on this earth with amalgam dental fillings - which are 40 to 50% mercury. These degrade over time, and the mercury leaches into the mouth and body. Yet there is no evidence of any increase of mercury poisoning among the general population. Mercury poisoning requires prolonged exposure to a LOT of the stuff.

Thimiserol is still used in many medications. It was removed from vaccinations in an effort to quell the completely bogus and downright fraud-driven panic about vaccines that arose in the late 1990s. Since Thimeserol was (needlessly) removed from all vaccines (in about 2001), attributed complications from vaccination (including autism rates) have remained unchanged.

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs361/en/

The reason vaccines originally said to contain mercury was because they used Thimiserol. Thimiserol is used as a preservative for the vaccine to kill any organisms that may degrade the vaccine during preparation and storage, and is then metabolised away harmlessly in the body. It is totally harmless to humans - and has been proved so many times.

Where people got the wrong idea is that one of the main products of Thimiserol degradation is ethylmercury. Oh, my god - mercury!!!
Except ethylmercury has no harmful effects on the human body in the way mercury does, and is flushed away rapidly from the system. Chlorine is a deadly poison (has been used as a biological war weapon) - sodium chloride is harmless. Ethylmercury is to mercury is as sodium chloride is to chlorine. METHYLMERCURY - that's the bad stuff.

Mercury is not as bad as the scare stories would have you believe, either. There are literally millions of people on this earth with amalgam dental fillings - which are 40 to 50% mercury. These degrade over time, and the mercury leaches into the mouth and body. Yet there is no evidence of any increase of mercury poisoning among the general population. Mercury poisoning requires prolonged exposure to a LOT of the stuff.

Thimiserol is still used in many medications. It was removed from vaccinations in an effort to quell the completely bogus and downright fraud-driven panic about vaccines that arose in the late 1990s. Since Thimeserol was (needlessly) removed from all vaccines (in about 2001), attributed complications from vaccination (including autism rates) have remained unchanged.

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs361/en/
This is rubbish, pure and simple. Even the CDC have admitted in studies the huge dangers of ethyl mercury, in trace amounts. You are severely uninformed or misled. Ethyl mercury is in fact more dangerous and harmful to mitochondria than methyl. It metabolises in the body and remains there for a very long time. Do proper research.

Our level of trust in what is being manufactured for profit is astounding and somewhat disappointing.

Not saying that we should simply abandon medication, but we really don't ask many questions, do we?
Some are still happy necking fluoride every day. Amazing.

I put more harmful chemicals into my bloodstream for pleasure than I ever will for medical purposes, so no, I'm more than happy to be treated with whatever medications/vaccinations a qualified medical practitioner and pharmacist deem appropriate to treat any of my illnesses. Luckily these illnesses don't include diphtheria, polio, tetanus et al because shock horror .... I was immunised!

edit - the harmful chemicals I use for pleasure are actually 100% gmo and pesticide free - I only use the best potatoes and juniper berries as ingredients for my favoured chemicals of mass distraction.

Vaccines may contain unsafe levels of mercury or aluminium. These are neurotoxic.
Brilliant and thought-provoking opening post. I'm sold- no vaccines for me again.

Will it get me high or save my life? Then no.

HARKER said:
There's a lot more profit to be made from treating the common illnesses that immunisations prevent. Also vaccines account for around 2% of the pharmaceutical industry- there's much more money to be made out of bullshit skincare products and supplying performance enhancing drugs to cycling teams.

James Salk eschewed profit for creating the polio vaccine because he wanted as many children as possible to be vaccinated against polio.
No doubt he would have been a billionaire if he had patented it but please, continue to lecture people on the profit on single-dose vaccines over highly profitable patent farming activities and 'me too' drugs.

James Salk eschewed profit for creating the polio vaccine because he wanted as many children as possible to be vaccinated against polio.
No doubt he would have been a billionaire if he had patented it but please, continue to lecture people on the profit on single-dose vaccines over highly profitable patent farming activities and 'me too' drugs.
Because the vaccines control your mind and send you into a Christmas shopping spree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me do a count on that. One vaccine.

One tale sets the template for every other story does it?

Let me do a count on that. One vaccine.

One tale sets the template for every other story does it?
Well, one fake medical report set the scene for the entire anti-vaxxer movement so you can make up your own mind.

Well, one fake medical report set the scene for the entire anti-vaxxer movement so you can make up your own mind.

Made up my mind a long time ago.
I'd like to know what chemicals are going into my body and not 'trust' simply because they come out of some pharmaceutical production line.
Easier said than done though, but not the stupidest thing for all of us to say; "We have our eyes open"

I've never had a flu shot and now have the flu. Can't win them all. :)

If you had a relative who was developing normally, talking, communicating and within 48 hours after that relative having their MMR vaccine they stopped talking, wouldn’t maintain eye contact and regressed mentally you might question if there is some merit to the autism argument

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made up my mind a long time ago.
I'd like to know what chemicals are going into my body and not 'trust' simply because they come out of some pharmaceutical production line.
Easier said than done though, but not the stupidest thing for all of us to say; "We have our eyes open"

I've never had a flu shot and now have the flu. Can't win them all. :)
Fair enough, you can make your own choice.

I don't get the flu shot either because the annual timeframes don't allow for peer reviewed studies (it's an estimation of the likely mutation in flu viruses rather than evidence backed). For mine, the evidence of other vaccines is strong and the 'big pharma' argument is more applicable to patent farming, 'me too' drugs and international trade issues (an area I've studied).

If you had a relative who was developing normally, talking, communicating and within 48 hours after that relative having their MMR vaccine they stopped talking, wouldn’t maintain eye contact and regressed mentally you might question if there is some merit to the autism argument

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before blaming autism in your kids on vaccines

Make sure you don't have tatts

Make sure you don't drink out of a can

Eat fast food

Use meth

Wear make up

Die your hair

Drink diet products

Eat white bread

Get fake tans

Drink energy drinks like redbulls

Take oral contraceptives

Use a diaphram.

Take anti inflammatorys

Carry your mobile in your pocket or bra with no protective case

Eat vegan processed foods.

Drink fat reduced milks

Eat gmo food

And many other things like these

The more of these you do. The more likely your kid will get some neurological problem from gender dysphoria to autism

Science is quite clear how these stress your endoctrine system which regulates hormone levels. This lowers sperm count and crrates hormone imbalances in the womb ...

But it's so easy blaming vaccines.

Not that they are safe or some are not a scam.

It's like blaming guns for a mass murder when some were shot and others stabbed

There have been studies linking autism to unusually high aluminium concentrations in the brain.
Yep...

Major cause of dementia and that in old people. Major cause of mnds

The issue ain't just what we put in our body but nutrition your body has a system to deal with toxins

If you don't look after it. You're playing Russian roulette with your future kids as well

In the cases where you can't deny vaccine injuries. Many are the straw that broke the camels back.

Take dipper in the 89 gf. Ablett was the straw that punctured his lung. Had it not been for all the other times he took hits like that. It wouldn't of happened

Yep...

Major cause of dementia and that in old people. Major cause of mnds

The issue ain't just what we put in our body but nutrition your body has a system to deal with toxins

If you don't look after it. You're playing Russian roulette with your future kids as well
Yeah I forgot to mention Alzheimer's (how ironic!), the link to aluminium build-up has been known for a while too :oops::oops:

Heavy metals just don't belong in our bodies, but especially in recent decades they've found new ways of infiltrating :(

Just thought I'd leave this hear for the entertainment of anti Vac crazies.
They'd like to see much, much more of this sort of suffering.

Warning: Whiles't they'll get a thrill out of this, it's confronting the rest of us.
Just imagine a world without vaccines?

I dont think anyone is celebrating the suffering of infants. All myself and most others want is for the coercion, emotive pleas and fear mongering to stop.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back