Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

I've run out of quality audio to consume, so i listened to the podcast of Brereton KB's SEN show and it's some cringey stuff.

Tune in to listen to a hyper-vain middle aged man talk in far too much detail about a Bonds ad where the model has underarm hair.

It's about as horrific as you'd expect. Some brilliant carcrash audio if you can handle the awkwardness.

https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=265155

I've run out of quality audio to consume, so i listened to the podcast of Brereton KB's SEN show and it's some cringey stuff.

Tune in to listen to a hyper-vain middle aged man talk in far too much detail about a Bonds ad where the model has underarm hair.

It's about as horrific as you'd expect. Some brilliant carcrash audio if you can handle the awkwardness.

Hardly car crash, he just missed the point of the ad. Anyway I like that they open Breretons segment with ‘trampled underfoot’, surely a reference to Rayden Tallis.

Actually loved it.

Whos the Sam bloke on the morning show? Not sam mcclure, another one. He's much better than sm was for sure.

However, i hate it when (not just him) write an article, in this case advising tom lynch feeling uncomfortable with buckley going public about the meeting, talking about the article, responding to buckley, but opening up with "i like nathan buckley....to be honest..."

Why do journos, the media, love to tell everyone they like a player/coach after writing a negative article or critique on them?

Whos the Sam bloke on the morning show? Not sam mcclure, another one. He's much better than sm was for sure.

However, i hate it when (not just him) write an article, in this case advising tom lynch feeling uncomfortable with buckley going public about the meeting, talking about the article, responding to buckley, but opening up with "i like nathan buckley....to be honest..."

Why do journos, the media, love to tell everyone they like a player/coach after writing a negative article or critique on them?

I am going to guess the there is more accredited media than there are registered AFL players.

Not balanced on so many levels, not which of least is a sustainable product in it's current form with the population base in the country.

Just like the talent pool has been thinned out in the playing ranks due to expansion, it also has in the media. Makes easy choices for how much you choose to consume though, and when!

My personal opinion, a 24/7 sports station that is focused on Australian sporting content is not sustainable and hard to get commercial support for. SEN is Exhibit A, B and C in its various iterations over the years! This is not the US or UK. Trying to replicate those models here is extremely challenging.

Sam Edmond

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back