Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Out of leagues so just looking for best points returns from a final trade

1. Play Parker this week, Gray --> Westhoff
2. Play Parker this week, Hurn --> Witherden
3. Kelly --> Cripps/Oliver/Ablett, Gray and Hurn F6/D6

Kelly > GAJ

Has anyone ever scored huge the week they've returned from a concussion? + GAJ vs GSC next week

Jackfrost

Club Legend
Sep 20, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Ima sit tight on this with a mind to using my last 2 trades to upgrade Fritsch or Walters next week to Barlow or Dunkley
4168c88831b81e84c6522c3b9eb0e1f2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mar 1, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United
Trade Howe to best available, can't do much else mate

Can you afford Witherden?

Take the hit on Kelly this week and play Spargo, I'd say he should return next week
Unfortunately no. Spent my bank on Macrae for JPK last week.

Best available for Howe that I can afford ($506k) is probably Hurley. But he has a pretty tough last 2 games. It's either get him in for Howe or use both my last 2 trades. I can probably do something like Howe-> Witherden and Kelly to Billings via dpp swinging a fwd into the mids but then I don't have any trades left for the last week with no ruck cover and not much elsewhere. Just going for best overall ranking here.

Howe is probably my worst trade of the year given the games he's missed and some low scores.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Unfortunately no. Spent my bank on Macrae for JPK last week.

Best available for Howe that I can afford ($506k) is probably Hurley. But he has a pretty tough last 2 games. It's either get him in for Howe or use both my last 2 trades. I can probably do something like Howe-> Witherden and Kelly to Billings via dpp swinging a fwd into the mids but then I don't have any trades left for the last week with no ruck cover and not much elsewhere. Just going for best overall ranking here.

Howe is probably my worst trade of the year given the games he's missed and some low scores.
That could work the Billings and Witherden move

Thought you only had a trade left not two

Nothing to lose at the moment, might as well blow both

shibby

Senior List
Apr 20, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Thinking I'll have to bench Zorko for Fyfe after Zorko got destroyed by Touk last time Brisbane played GCS.
Fyfe 6 weeks off should be pretty fresh.

1 trade an 70k left... I want Walters off my field for Menegola but can't straight swap him, I'll wait til next week I think and trade one of my mids to Menegola and use Walter as my E.

View media item 734

Apr 1, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Is Walters a risk of being a late out?

Ahern being dropped leaves me with a dilemma because if Walters misses I'll cop a donut. Have the cash to go Walters to Menegola but I only have one trade left.

My thoughts before Ahern being dropped were to hold until the final round because I will most likely have one bloke out then.

Bandicoot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Jelly out means I have to field Parker. Will have Zorko, Rocky, Phillips and Parker in my midfield. None will ton and zorko could be really bad this week. Should I field Sier over Zorko? Sier has been really good the last couple of weeks.
I'm not as concerned about Zorko as you seem to be. He really struggled in the first 6 weeks this year when he was tagged (including the Touk tag) but he seemed to find a way around this for the remainder of year other than last week. I expect him to outscore Sier.

Bandicoot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Used one trade this week. Hogan to Robinson.Still have two trades left for any disasters next week or an upgrade.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Need to trade out Witherden with my final trade. Have $592,500 to spend. Not really excited about any of the options TBH.
Think Hodge will be the main distributor out for defence without Withers and score 100+.. Tuohy or Seedsman could go big this week as well. Thoughts?

Tmac
JJ
Hodge
Crisp
Short
Tuohy
Sheppard
Seedsman
Salem

dt def.JPG

Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Need to trade out Witherden with my final trade. Have $592,500 to spend. Not really excited about any of the options TBH.
Think Hodge will be the main distributor out for defence without Withers and score 100+.. Tuohy or Seedsman could go big this week as well. Thoughts?

Tmac
JJ
Hodge
Crisp
Short
Tuohy
Sheppard
Seedsman
Salem

View attachment 547222

seedsman..safe for 90 v blues and my opponent has him so he will score 120
crisp should score 90+ v dockers as well

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
seedsman..safe for 90 v blues and my opponent has him so he will score 120
crisp should score 90+ v dockers as well

I'm not looking for a safe score at this point. It's a 1 round trade in so happy to gamble on someone who could potentially give me either 120+ or sub 40. Who do you think has the highest ceiling this week?

Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm not looking for a safe score at this point. It's a 1 round trade in so happy to gamble on someone who could potentially give me either 120+ or sub 40. Who do you think has the highest ceiling this week?

My top 4 for ceiling would be. It's a tough one because none of them really stand out.

crisp
short
seedsman
touhy

Back