Preview Round 22 2018: Richmond vs Essendon Fri 7:50pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This game will be excellent. Close, fast, showcasing fringe talent hungry for a finals spot, and it doesn't matter whether we win or lose.

And it you want to retain your depth talent, and ask them to accept pay below market, you've got to give them games, make them feel part of the team's success.

imagine having mental illness and your manager advises you to move to carlton

faz needs better support
Akin to attending Marriage counselling by Gary Lyin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id love to see Graham, Vlastuin, Higgins and Ellis at the centre bounce
I would've agreed with this 18 months ago but this should never be considered again. Nick is just so much better in the backline and is elite playing that role - must stay there. I don't mind the odd 5-10 minute swing (That's what she said) but we are robbing Peter to pay Paul.

I would've agreed with this 18 months ago but this should never be considered again. Nick is just so much better in the backline and is elite playing that role - must stay there. I don't mind the odd 5-10 minute swing (That's what she said) but we are robbing Peter to pay Paul.

ok agreed.

Heppel 150 games tonight, Conca played his 100th back in r15when he was injured. I wonder how Conca would have been regarded if he hadn't missed those 50 games.

Very well. Maybe never as good as Heppel. But Conca is a complete midfielder, where Heppel doesn't have the inside grunt IMHO.

If Conca had stayed fit he'd be seen as a B+ grade midfielder. Not AA grade, but just below that.

Very well. Maybe never as good as Heppel. But Conca is a complete midfielder, where Heppel doesn't have the inside grunt IMHO.

If Conca had stayed fit he'd be seen as a B+ grade midfielder. Not AA grade, but just below that.
Heppell isnt AA grade, he just scrapes in as an A, every time Conca looks the goods he goes down. He would have been similar to Heppell, borderline A i reckon with a hell of a lot more upside.,

Surely Townsend could of got a game before Baker. I think Cotchin and Astbury are just being rested.
Just thinking about Towners non selection for tonight, if he'd played we won't have learned anything about him as we know how he plays etc, for Essendoom tonight is a final for us so it's a chance to see how Baker & Conca & Lloyd go in that situation to see how they cope with it, we already know Towner can cope with it. These ins pretty much seem to be an indication of who is next in line for those positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back