Richmond Vs Essendon - Are Richmond Tanking?

Remove this Banner Ad

77321406656c06be5cb6a50cc2c08bec.png

How many say injured in the photo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And how many next week?

And how many next week?
If I could tell you what happens next week I would have won Oz Lotto last night.
I will hope that the week off will do Cotchin, Prestia and Astbury the world of good and allows them to not aggravate the niggles they have.
Why in the * would anybody play in what’s dead rubber for us so close to finals if they’re not 100%?
Complete stupidity

If I could tell you what happens next week I would have won Oz Lotto last night.
I will hope that the week off will do Cotchin, Prestia and Astbury the world of good and allows them to not aggravate the niggles they have.
Why in the **** would anybody play in what’s dead rubber for us so close to finals if they’re not 100%?
Complete stupidity
Seems sensible, but don't say they're injured by way of "soreness" ... when you get a sore knob from too much rooting, you don't stop rooting. you rub a little ointment on there and get back in the game.

We did the Tiges a solid in 2013 by getting ourselves kicked out of the finals so they could play Carlton instead
Sadly, they didn't capitalise.
However, the time has come to repay the favour. We need this win to get into the finals.
So time to rest a few
A solid what? we would have beaten Essendon, Carlton were still a bogey team for us back then, it seems so long ago.

Dimma is paying your club back for the flag he played in, of course to lose this game with all Richmond's outs would be a massive choke by Essendon.

Players in question would be playing this week if it was a final....alas it's only Essendon and we can't move on the ladder.
Gill created the bye before finals to resolve the problem of clubs resting players, so we cant be resting players because Gill fixed things...nothing to see here.

I'll pass this onto the football department. I'm sure they're waiting with baited breath for some guidance from you :thumbsu:
Why dont you pass on your guidance about my guidance and see what everyone thinks about that?

Gill created the bye before finals to resolve the problem of clubs resting players, so we cant be resting players because Gill fixed things...nothing to see here.
Clarko this morning said some injuries happen no matter what you do, others happen due to management. The latter are under clubs control and will go a long way to deciding the premier. Hes quite right obviously.

I’ve worked it out. Tigers really want to finish second so they have an unearned GF at the ‘G against a higher finishing interstate club.

Trolling the entire comp. love it

And how many next week?

So what you’re saying is to be injured you have to miss how many weeks to be legit?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what you’re saying is to be injured you have to miss how many weeks to be legit?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
Nah there will be a whole new batch different players with soreness next week, watch this space

Are Richmond getting ahead of themselves by blatantly resting players against Essendon?

o3XGjpL.png

Prestia & Cotchin are quality....Lambert(quick surgery before finals) & Astbury are having AA year.

I think this is a slight on Essendon and we should expect better from last years Premiers.
So dan, seeing as though we still won with those stars out, do you think we were vindicated in our decision to rest them?

So dan, seeing as though we still won with those stars out, do you think we were vindicated in our decision to rest them?
We only won by 8 with these outs instead of thrashing them thereby bringing the game into disrepute. however that blow-out would also mean Richmond make the game terrible to watch. only real option is to remove us from the comp for being so good at the sport as it ruins it completely no matter what we do. disgusting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back