DT Finals Trades (Rounds 20-23)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not so much a trade dilemma but what do I do with Hurn? A 37 point last quarter covered up his horrendous recent form hence do I field him or not.
I have Austin as my D7 but his score last week mirrored that of Hurn's. A horrible 3 quarters followed by 42 in the last. Neither fill me with a lot of confidence.
I could swing Seedsman into defense and play him instead of Hurn. I do think he is likely to score more than Hurn but my biggest concern in doing so would be that I then have no playing emergency for the midfield. Granted, it is not likely that any of Mitchell, Cripps, Zerrett, Macrae, Beams, Cogs, Heppell or Neall won't play but it would kill my week if any one of them were a late out.

Not so much a trade dilemma but what do I do with Hurn? A 37 point last quarter covered up his horrendous recent form hence do I field him or not.
I have Austin as my D7 but his score last week mirrored that of Hurn's. A horrible 3 quarters followed by 42 in the last. Neither fill me with a lot of confidence.
I could swing Seedsman into defense and play him instead of Hurn. I do think he is likely to score more than Hurn but my biggest concern in doing so would be that I then have no playing emergency for the midfield. Granted, it is not likely that any of Mitchell, Cripps, Zerrett, Macrae, Beams, Cogs, Heppell or Neall won't play but it would kill my week if any one of them were a late out.

I reckon Hurn will score reasonably well this week. Brissy have scored quite well for the last 8-9 weeks so it's not like the ball wont be in his vicinity for much of the game.

Hurn will be fine this week...hopefully (I own him too). Seed has been good recently but could drop a 60 very easily. I’d just back in Hurn with his match-up rather than switch Seed back. They will probably score close to the same and like you said, a late out in the mids would kill your ranking so it’s not worth it imo

One trade left boys, i need to make it count, in a cash league final and i need help!
Thoughts?

upload_2018-8-23_22-51-28.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-23_22-50-45.png
    upload_2018-8-23_22-50-45.png
    261.8 KB · Views: 145
Rocky out means my midfield reads:
Titch, Crae, Zerrett, Cogs, Jelly, Phillips, Parker, Zorko. Not expecting much from Parker and Phillips, Zorko and Titch will be tagged heavily. Jelly just coming back from concussion. Could genuinely only have 3 tons in the mids. Actually glad I didn’t make any GFs...

Phillips v Freo will be a seagull. Should score 100+ easily.
Isn’t Parker in doubt with a hammy?? If he plays wet weather will suite him. Loves to tackle.
Kelly will be fine as long as harmes goes to cogs. Last week Hewett went to cogs in the second half and absolutely destroyed him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Full squad for me Lienert plays for Rockliff will probably score better anyway... and Frampton finally gets a game got ruck cover at last haha

Glad i saved a trade last week with Rocky now out.

But who comes in? Not much cash in bank, so a total of $584k to play with.

Leading candidates are Higgins, Steven, Curnow and Phillips.

Higgins is the safe option, but the others have the potential to knock out a 130+

I reckon Higgins cops the jack steele tag this week.

North's midfield has been a disgrace the last few weeks. From that list, I would go:

1- Steven
2- Phillips- will be a seagull against freo
3- Curnow
4- Higgins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad i saved a trade last week with Rocky now out.

But who comes in? Not much cash in bank, so a total of $584k to play with.

Leading candidates are Higgins, Steven, Curnow and Phillips.

Higgins is the safe option, but the others have the potential to knock out a 130+
Yeah I'm with Brad, go Steven, yoyo scorer but capable of going big

Is Jacobs still out though?

Phillips v Freo will be a seagull. Should score 100+ easily.
Isn’t Parker in doubt with a hammy?? If he plays wet weather will suite him. Loves to tackle.
Kelly will be fine as long as harmes goes to cogs. Last week Hewett went to cogs in the second half and absolutely destroyed him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
If Parker is out I’m fielding MOC! Midfield is already putrid, this could get even uglier. I have very little expectations of Phillips now, he is a genuine spud and only saves his score in final quarters. When the Pies are dominating, he gets very little ball.

Buddy will play most likely. This is such an important game for us. Have heard nothing about Parker, hope he is ok, this is the one week where I actually need him

I hope you’re right...I can’t deal with a Langdon 40-50 whilst already fielding sier.

Surely there will be a late change with 3 emergencies held over today??

Might not pay off but doing Titch to Ross as my last trade.
Very bold move to trade out the highest scoring player of the competition. If you were to trade out Titch why not go the next highest scorer in Oliver (unless you already have him)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back