Prelim Finals ticketing - Sold out

Remove this Banner Ad

got my 3 tix q29 ponsford ffs couldnt get southern stand the whole system is a joke couldnt get level 2 couldnt get level1.

SEN just read note from Ticketek. There are still tickets available but purchasing is on hold until they can fix the errors. MCC still on for 12. General Admission any others will be delayed after member tickets.

Yes. Same happened to me

But my tickets are there under my account

‘Richmond priority allocation’ .... get sat in the Ponsford above the Tassie cheer squad.

**** Ticketek

Thanks meltiger

I then spent 40 minutes trying to log-in to their website, and managed to download my e-ticket

f**k ticketek!

It's really been the perfect storm
* All bar two teams in the finals have among the highest membership bases in the league
* One of the smaller teams is competing in their first final since 2006

And yet ticketek opens all games simultaneously
I was justifying it the same way until I realised Ticketmaster, not Ticketek, deals with the Eagles v Pies match.
Now I'm back on the "they're just s**t" wagon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was pointing that out to my mate before. At least have the decency to let your customers know. Unbelievable
If you click on "Tweets & Replies" you can see they're telling people 1-on-1 that the sale is on hold, but their last public status is still "on sale now, thousands are currently buying!"

More classic Ticketek thinking... I'm sure it won't take them long to update everyone on Twitter one person at a time.

Same with us. No email. I'm tipping that will come in good time.
Sometimes I don't get a Qantas email for 48 hours after I've booked.
If u get on a desktop and look at ur order history they should be there. I just printed mine off

So glad I didn’t even try and get tickets. Would not have gotten anything done this morning if I had.

For those who have tickets, enjoy the game. I’ll be watching with dad from my living room.

With mass demand from fans this morning, Ticketek has temporarily suspended online sales while it tries to figure out technical glitches with its system.

The AFL confirmed, saying in a statement: “Ticketek has advised the AFL that the club member ticket on sale has been put on hold until the issue with the Ticketek system is rectified.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...8/news-story/d01988e213f36bc86cde8e5bf46f73d8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back