Prelim Finals ticketing - Sold out

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone got tickets that they initially wouldn't have hoped for , last year v Cats I was up the top of the Great Southern stand & the atmosphere due to our supporters was amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep
I was third back row of Q12 top of the GSS for the prelim... atmosphere was electric.
Once the Tiger Army is rolling there's not a bad seat in the house.

Well, took 25 minutes, but we got there. In the nosebleeds in the Ponsford, but, kids will be with me and happy. That's all that matters.
I’m in Ponsford as well Q29

Not selling as fast as last year. Remaining tickets for club members.
IMG_2128.jpg

After 4 hours of effort (3 yesterday and 1 today) managed to get 4 tickets together in the Ponsford Q30. Figuring they’re in the nose bleeds but anyone sat there for a big game before and what are the chances of it being a predominately tiger area? Thought $100 for 2 adults and 2 kids sounded cheap notwithstanding the saving from the booking fees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooo mobile and or desktop tomorrow for tickets?
You should do both: Turn off your phone's WiFi (so it has a different IP address), and don't login until after you get out of the queue. Then there's no way for them to tell that your two devices belong to the same person. (If you even believe that they track that.)

Ticketek's "queue" is 100% bullshit -- there's no doubt in my mind that it simply throws everyone into a pool, and how long you stay there depends on whether there happens to be a free slot when your browser checks again. It definitely doesn't serve people in the order they enter the queue.

Although I do suspect there may be two pools, one for desktop and one for mobile, because mobile does often seem to come out quicker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ticketek's "queue" is 100% bullshit -- there's no doubt in my mind that it simply throws everyone into a pool, and how long you stay there depends on whether there happens to be a free slot when your browser checks again. It definitely doesn't serve people in the order they enter the queue.

Although I do suspect there may be two pools, one for desktop and one for mobile, because mobile does often seem to come out quicker.
I realised the queue was bullshit and was spamming page refresh. The 5 second countdown is just a page refresh, nothing more, nothing less. If everyone sat there spamming refresh the site would basically be getting ddosd lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back