Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else hear this on AA this morning,

On AA Rucci admitted that the Adelaide Football Club had called The Monopoly Times to complain about his anti Crow reporting. Rucci also admitted that he had been told to go easy on the Crows.

I think that is a staggering piece of information and confirms something many of us have long suspected. I could not believe what I was hearing and Rucci sounded pretty pissed off.

On AA Rucci admitted that the Adelaide Football Club had called The Monopoly Times to complain about his anti Crow reporting. Rucci also admitted that he had been told to go easy on the Crows.

I think that is a staggering piece of information and confirms something many of us have long suspected. I could not believe what I was hearing and Rucci sounded pretty pissed off.
Heard that as well ...
The Crows don't wont the truth get out .. they wont to keep feeding bullshit to their Members :thumbsu::rolleyes:

Yep that was a while ago. He was threatened by a couple of senior Crows who demanded #balance.
They couldn’t understand why 99% of the Adelaide media were willing to toe the line but not Rucci
His job was under threat.
Never mind, plenty took over from him.. Caro, McLure Kane, other Vic media types.
The more they try to suppress, the more the media will dig.
Apparently the ignore button and big rug worked for Fages at the Brumbies but not in this fishbowl.

Yep that was a while ago. He was threatened by a couple of senior Crows who demanded #balance.
They couldn’t understand why 99% of the Adelaide media were willing to toe the line but not Rucci
His job was under threat.
Never mind, plenty took over from him.. Caro, McLure Kane, other Vic media types.
The more they try to suppress, the more the media will dig.
Apparently the ignore button and big rug worked for Fages at the Brumbies but not in this fishbowl.
Who do you think they call when they want the inside goss.

He may not be able to print it but he can certainly insinuate it and he can feed it to wherever he wants.

They have created a monster and it's hilarious!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Who do you think they call when they want the inside goss.

He may not be able to print it but he can certainly insinuate it and he can feed it to wherever he wants.

They have created a monster and it's hilarious!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I think even Rucci is secretly enjoying the fall out as they have definitely tried to silence/ get rid of him.
He was an itch that wouldn’t go away.
Now he’s developing into a festering sore.

I think even Rucci is secretly enjoying the fall out as they have definitely tried to silence/ get rid of him.
He was an itch that wouldn’t go away.
Now he’s developing into a festering sore.

Yep. I dont know why they thought cutting the lines of communication was a good idea. They've essentially opened themselves up to a heap of criticism that they're unable to directly respond to. The silence will be demeaning from here on out.

Also, the fact that he's been proven as correct all along and the supporters basically share his sentiment, but still hate him for writing nasties, is cognitive dissonance at it's best. They want accountability from their leaders but dont you dare say a bad word about them.

Great article. Like the fact it mentioned Bassett.

I agree. Very coherently laid out exactly why we were poor this season.

Isnt average being generous the real problem with Port is we have embraced mediocrity as our new ideal.

Mediocrity and being average are very similar concepts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Fagan is an elite CEO... ROFL!!!!.

All depends whether he's hit his KPIs. Maybe he has.

238.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back