Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 7 Sin City Swamprats vs West Coast Wonders at The Underground stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate there’s no way you’re beating the premier ruckman of the competition.

That's why he's ranked 6th of all the ruckmen at the moment.

You have a very weird definition of premier good sir.

Well 10000 posts came and went with NIL fanfare.

LOL

Much like your fleeting SFA career. The most people will say about you ten years from now is "oh... I think I remember him."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's why he's ranked 6th of all the ruckmen at the moment.

You have a very weird definition of premier good sir.
Is All-SFA premier enough for you?

Hi there Swamprats and Wonders.

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you all to feel a part of my 100th game for the Bombers against our arch rivals, the Hawks this week.
Yes, I know what you are thinking, " wow, how could someone have such a profound effect on the League in such a short time".

And trust me, I get that totally, so please feel free to pop into the Hawks and Bombers thread and tell us how I, KohPhi influenced the poster you are today.
Share your favorite memories of our interactions (please link if you've played less than 40 games as it is a fair chance I've never heard of you). Open up and tell me how I've made you laugh and made you cry, how my humour has lifted you to places of pure joy, and my cutting jibes sent you hiding to the dark, unchartered corners of the GWS Club board to rest and recover.

I look forward to you all popping in, paying your respects and saying 'Hi'.

Koh...

200w-61.gif

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you all to feel a part of my 100th game for the Bombers against our arch rivals, the Hawks this week.
Yes, I know what you are thinking, " wow, how could someone have such a profound effect on the League in such a short time".

And trust me, I get that totally, so please feel free to pop into the Hawks and Bombers thread and tell us how I, KohPhi influenced the poster you are today.
Share your favorite memories of our interactions (please link if you've played less than 40 games as it is a fair chance I've never heard of you). Open up and tell me how I've made you laugh and made you cry, how my humour has lifted you to places of pure joy, and my cutting jibes sent you hiding to the dark, unchartered corners of the GWS Club board to rest and recover.

Koh...

View attachment 553670
You should read the OP, I thought your arch enemy was the pr0n filter

Koh...

View attachment 553670

Ah s**t, how could I forget such a milestone.

My apologies!

pffft, what as some dumb midfielder?

You are a Ruck now, stop slouching, stand tall, and forget you ever played another worthless position.

HBF thank you!

I sacrificed myself for the greater good and we ended up one quarter from winning the flag as a result.

That said, I'm a ruck and I intend to ruck you out of the game on Sunday, mark my words on that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back